Booga showing solidarity

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
1715104654980.png

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
This piece of shit. The only reason Leslie got sucked into any of this is because she was trying to help this ENTITLED piece of shit right here. Thank goodness the feds stepped in to stop him from harming anymore generous ladies with kind hearts who can't see him for the complete fraud that he is. Motherfucker is too lazy to even run a fish van business like a respectable man.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
This piece of shit. The only reason Leslie got sucked into any of this is because she was trying to help this ENTITLED piece of shit right here. Thank goodness the feds stepped in to stop him from harming anymore generous ladies with kind hearts who can't see him for the complete fraud that he is. Motherfucker is too lazy to even run a fish van business like a respectable man.
I still can’t believe she wrote a letter for him and this all ended up here. I think that’s what they mean by blackpilling.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Felony Shitter
We got any of those fish back there? I'm starving