Bobo is a fucking psychotic

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Bobo got weird too whenever they asked about money. I guarantee you this is EXACTLY whats happening:

Bobo gets money from the state for being a retard. Bobo doesn’t know this and his mom gives him an “allowance” of the money. The way it’s supposed to work is this money goes directly to Bobo since he’s not SO retarded he needs a guardian or conservator. However you can’t be on disability and also have a job. If the state found out Bobo was working, they’d take away his disability immediately. Which means less money for mom.
During Super Show 3, Bobo discussed working at the airport as some sort of handler, aka, he directed passengers as to where they were supposed to go. When they tested him, he all of a sudden didn’t seem so incompetent and it was clear he knew what he was doing. Funny enough, he was hesitant to admit what they paid and eventually said it was minimum wage. I’ve known quite a few people who have worked airports in all sorts of jobs; minimum wage never was an aspect.

Bobo and his family will never admit he is capable of working a full time job. Will he suck at it? Of course, but his incompetence is his own fault. His mother exploits him; I’m sure she takes all of his government money, and whatever legit job he gets, she gets her grubby hands on that too. Not to mention that the sister probably gets some money every now and then from a certain former “shock jock” who fingered her when she was a young teen, pimped out by her half brain brother. To quote Fargo S2, “This family deserves the ground.”

Kurt_Love

Bobo got weird too whenever they asked about money. I guarantee you this is EXACTLY whats happening:

Bobo gets money from the state for being a retard. Bobo doesn’t know this and his mom gives him an “allowance” of the money. The way it’s supposed to work is this money goes directly to Bobo since he’s not SO retarded he needs a guardian or conservator. However you can’t be on disability and also have a job. If the state found out Bobo was working, they’d take away his disability immediately. Which means less money for mom.
Dr Lydia asked him over the phone if he gets disability and he said yeah but I don't wanna talk about it. His tone got so serious, you could tell mom told him never mention that to the bbbbbboys so they give us more pity cash.

Dr Lydia asked him over the phone if he gets disability and he said yeah but I don't wanna talk about it. His tone got so serious, you could tell mom told him never mention that to the bbbbbboys so they give us more pity cash.

When was this cause I’d like to hear. I don’t even know who Dr Lydia is.

Kurt_Love

When was this cause I’d like to hear. I don’t even know who Dr Lydia is.
Some lady who was in playboy or something then was a psychiatrist. They'd bring her in and o and a would get all wacky and say but show your tits!!! I think it mightve been when they didn't allow him in studio and he called in to demand bus fare bc somehow it costs more to get home when you're not invited in the studio. He was definitely on the phone.

Edit: yep.

23:50 mark of Bobo unwanted and needs bus fare. It's funny because his whole call that day was to beg for money as a complaint for not being let in studio. I think he was used to opie slipping him a $20. He says most of his ssa disability goes to pay da bills lol.

Last edited:
Some lady who was in playboy or something then was a psychiatrist. They'd bring her in and o and a would get all wacky and say but show your tits!!! I think it mightve been when they didn't allow him in studio and he called in to demand bus fare bc somehow it costs more to get home when you're not invited in the studio. He was definitely on the phone.

You're combining Dr. Lydia, from this clip and the Di internship, with Dr. Z, the former Playmate who came in to plug her book.

Both have giant fakers. Both crushing bores.

You’re talking about someone who was “mentally ill” when it came to be held accountable for his obsessive need to call the show that bashed him and had a host that he was willing to sell his underage sister to. Bobo knows what he did. It was all for his own pleasure and benefit. Put him in a room with a woman tied up and helpless, it would take less than 10 words to convince him to try to rape her. He’s the halfwit in I Spit On Your Grave. You want to feel bad for him, but fuck him.
I wish I could have molested his teenage sister so badly. She is so fucking pretty