Bobo is a fucking psychotic

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Go back and listen to when they play the up and down game. I have never heard a human being more deranged than Bobo when he’s being dirty talked to.

Jim: “Dont you wanna feel her big breasts?”
Bobo: “Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I WOULD I WOULD I WOULD I WOULD.”

The Bobby Lee one is especially disturbing listening to these psychotic energy filled repetitions mixed with him silently dirty talking to himself.

I have no doubt if Bobo held 2 more IQ points he would be a seriously dangerous rapist. Fucking disturbing.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
You’re talking about someone who was “mentally ill” when it came to be held accountable for his obsessive need to call the show that bashed him and had a host that he was willing to sell his underage sister to. Bobo knows what he did. It was all for his own pleasure and benefit. Put him in a room with a woman tied up and helpless, it would take less than 10 words to convince him to try to rape her. He’s the halfwit in I Spit On Your Grave. You want to feel bad for him, but fuck him.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Does he have the mental capacity to go to the supermarket, cook a meal, feed himself? Can he do anything on his own?
This is a man who gave out his password to random women countless times. I imagine his cooking skills rival Janoy Cresva. I’ve worked with retards before in entry level jobs and they stomp their feet, face gets bright red, and start shouting when they’re unable to complete a basic task like stocking a shelf. All it would take is one pest dressed like a woman to sweet talk Bobo while he’s working and he’d flash the customers. So he’s mentally incapable of performing any work and too mentally vulnerable to be put in any position of responsibility, no matter how lowly.
When his mom dies, will he just end up in a group home?
This is a hard thought. I’d like to believe (like most family members of retards) his sister will take him in after the mom goes, and looking at retard life spans Bobo may even outlive her.

Theres no government funded retard centers so if he went to a group home SOMEONE would have to pay for it. The most likely reality not being taken in is living in Section 8 housing, but even then he has to provide some income, meaning he’d be stuck working with his uncle. And if that fails Bobo fails entirely. He will be like Di near the end but instead of homeless and blowing money on booze it’s homeless and blowing money on Mets games.

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
This is a man who gave out his password to random women countless times. I imagine his cooking skills rival Janoy Cresva. I’ve worked with retards before in entry level jobs and they stomp their feet, face gets bright red, and start shouting when they’re unable to complete a basic task like stocking a shelf. All it would take is one pest dressed like a woman to sweet talk Bobo while he’s working and he’d flash the customers. So he’s mentally incapable of performing any work and too mentally vulnerable to be put in any position of responsibility, no matter how lowly.

This is a hard thought. I’d like to believe (like most family members of retards) his sister will take him in after the mom goes, and looking at retard life spans Bobo may even outlive her.

Theres no government funded retard centers so if he went to a group home SOMEONE would have to pay for it. The most likely reality not being taken in is living in Section 8 housing, but even then he has to provide some income, meaning he’d be stuck working with his uncle. And if that fails Bobo fails entirely. He will be like Di near the end but instead of homeless and blowing money on booze it’s homeless and blowing money on Mets games.
I hope he's homeless in front of Mets stadium, I'll go see a game and throw change at him

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Go back and listen to when they play the up and down game. I have never heard a human being more deranged than Bobo when he’s being dirty talked to.

Jim: “Dont you wanna feel her big breasts?”
Bobo: “Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I WOULD I WOULD I WOULD I WOULD.”

The Bobby Lee one is especially disturbing listening to these psychotic energy filled repetitions mixed with him silently dirty talking to himself.

I have no doubt if Bobo held 2 more IQ points he would be a seriously dangerous rapist. Fucking disturbing.

What's his IQ?
7fb1826f8378988e57313c66b92a0366.jpg

Now I'm no MENSA member, I'll admit, but if you put pennies in my mouth, know what I'm going to do? Spit them out, that's what! Far too many fillings in my teeth, I'm not about to put in the uh, the um, the dentures ok? The only time you'll hear me say "Polygrip" is if I'm in a threesome with two of my ex wives!

Now what's this "Up Down Game"? It's a what!?! Golly, radio has sure changed! I remember one time I had G. Gordon Liddy on, and we played a game of strip poker! On the air, yes! That was groundbreaking stuff for radio at the time! The FCC couldn't touch me for it, you didn't see anything! Theater of the mind! And in my mind, I'm packing more heat than Dirty Harry!

No that doesn't mean I lost, I won! You really think I was going to risk losing my money to that crooked bastard? He never did pay me that 50 bucks he lost, either. "Checks in the mail!" he kept telling me. Yeah, and probably postdated, too.

I'm glad I never had a mongoloid like this Bobo. I don't think he'd have made it. Not because of genetics, no no. Because we'd have ensured his demise. I have an image to protect! Larry King's seed doesn't produce 'Tards, are we clear! I'm not loying.

Big A in New York would like to discuss his love of rape, you have the floor!

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family

I think I once read his mom is getting settlement money from the hospital for his fucked up dick, but she got really weird whenever the bbbboooyys ask her about money

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I think I once read his mom is getting settlement money from the hospital for his fucked up dick, but she got really weird whenever the bbbboooyys ask her about money
Bobo got weird too whenever they asked about money. I guarantee you this is EXACTLY whats happening:

Bobo gets money from the state for being a retard. Bobo doesn’t know this and his mom gives him an “allowance” of the money. The way it’s supposed to work is this money goes directly to Bobo since he’s not SO retarded he needs a guardian or conservator. However you can’t be on disability and also have a job. If the state found out Bobo was working, they’d take away his disability immediately. Which means less money for mom.

Bobo gets money from the state for being a retard. Bobo doesn’t know this and his mom gives him an “allowance” of the money. The way it’s supposed to work is this money goes directly to Bobo since he’s not SO retarded he needs a guardian or conservator. However you can’t be on disability and also have a job. If the state found out Bobo was working, they’d take away his disability immediately. Which means less money for mom.

100%