• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Kelly did like a Barbara Walters level interview with Jim and Olaf

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm beginning to hate Bobby outright. He used to just annoy me occasionally but it's well past that now. Not cute or clever or funny or anything, his gay little goatee and dumb glasses are almost as infuriating and enraging as his desperation, insecurity and fake positivity. Colin nailed him years ago, but it's taken me this long to realize how dead-on that appraisal was. "Mediocre" would be a massive (and undeserved) compliment to his comedic chops. To end this spleen with some levity: Hagar the Homosexual creeps me out on a visceral level but he's the funniest dude in that room and it's not even close.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm beginning to hate Bobby outright. He used to just annoy me occasionally but it's well past that now. Not cute or clever or funny or anything, his gay little goatee and dumb glasses are almost as infuriating and enraging as his desperation, insecurity and fake positivity. Colin nailed him years ago, but it's taken me this long to realize how dead-on that appraisal was. "Mediocre" would be a massive (and undeserved) compliment to his comedic chops. To end this spleen with some levity: Hagar the Homosexual creeps me out on a visceral level but he's the funniest dude in that room and it's not even close.
Jim makes a Hagar the Horrible reference at one point. They bring up vikings several times.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Bobby acts like he's too young to get the "Sunday funnies" reference (I remember them and I'm in my thirties) and acts like he doesn't know who Hagar the Horrible is.

Actually, no. He legit thinks Norton is trying to pull some smart shit and bring up a real historical figure. He thought Hagar The Horrible, the cartoon character, was a real person. A notable person.

Last edited: