• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Community Feeding Nana

BenDovid

Forum Clout
FN NS!!!!

IT'S A HOLOCOST ON WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Forum Clout
FN NS!!!!

Those are white crimes, you wouldn't know anything about that jew.

G

No Sue you're missing the point. Ant has explicitly mocked white nationalism/the alt right for a decade. He'd have to do the "family values" bit in order to appease his conservative priors, which would be fun. Not bc it's some intellectual p0wn (it's Ant/conservatives who cares, everyone knows that they are retarded including them). It's that the aesthetic of watching Anthony fucking Cumia talk about family values would do the ribs some good.

As far as solutions, nah they don't all have to go back and nobody is unironically 'kill em' all' poasting. We'll simply carve up the US and have our own territories. It's really not that far-fetched. We'd have already done it with 100% certainty if we didn't allow Jews in post WW2. A Shlomo-free white population is a lot more edgy and real than you're giving us credit for.
Liberia was literally a negroid Israel, had its own balfour declaration etc. they even had African Americans settlers act like Israelis with the local African indigenous.

Why did they originally choose Liberia? Because if you look at West Africa, it was French territory...so they wanted a (((Liberia))) to fuck wit the French, and be the Anglo-American ambassador/minion in the region, sort of like how (((Israel))) fucks with the Arabs today.

Why did it fail?
1- Louisiana purchase made French no longer a "target"
2-America itself was subsumed by its civil war (funded by city of London etal, who had their own plans for the negros)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No Sue you're missing the point. Ant has explicitly mocked white nationalism/the alt right for a decade. He'd have to do the "family values" bit in order to appease his conservative priors, which would be fun. Not bc it's some intellectual p0wn (it's Ant/conservatives who cares, everyone knows that they are retarded including them). It's that the aesthetic of watching Anthony fucking Cumia talk about family values would do the ribs some good.

As far as solutions, nah they don't all have to go back and nobody is unironically 'kill em' all' poasting.
I think you’re conflating your beliefs with Cumia’s here and assuming way too much of him and his racism. You honest to god don’t think theres people out there who seriously wouldn’t care if all niggers were killed?

First of all Cumia espouses white nationalism on the daily. He thinks he is white. He does not want a multicultural society and he wants one where whites are all in power. Now not that theres anything WRONG with that! But Cumia absolutely would be a white nationalist, whether he himself would be willing to identify as such. (Fags still a fag even when he says he’s straight.) Second Ant has absolutely been involved with the “far right” since CM started. He guested Infowars. He sucks Nick Fuentes’ dick. He fucking had Gavin on his network at the start and still does the show with him.

Go back and listen to the O&A clip where Ant talks about Fox News cutting parts of his segment. He was on Redeye and made some racial “jokes” about (insert black person) deserving to die and he was INCENSED Fox News would cut it, basically accusing them of being phony PC libs. This was back in 2011. He’s not sucking up to Ben “Kike” Shapiro, or Candace Owens, or Sean Hannity, or Tucker Carlson, none of the acceptable “conservative” figures and what they subscribe to. He has been exclusively with the fringe because he’s a loser.
We'll simply carve up the US and have our own territories.
That is so dumb. Why NOT send them back to Africa at that point? Memba 40 acres and a mule? We couldn’t even handle them when they were segregated but we’re gonna give them their own states, plural. Where do the chinks get put in this scenario?
It's really not that far-fetched.
Ribs. It absolutely is. Please refer to my analogy about fantasy thinking vs reality. Yeah sure. Hey everyone on the West Coast, immediately migrate East. We’re sending every nigger we got (somehow) over there and it’s their place now. Literally thank god that could never possibly happen because it would be chaos.
We'd have already done it with 100% certainty if we didn't allow Jews in post WW2. A Shlomo-free white population is a lot more edgy and real than you're giving us credit for.
That is so ignorant of US history. You’re gonna make me go even more autistic. Blacks would have been fully integrated into society like they were in the 1960’s if Rutherford B. Hayes (no not the poster) never became President. The only reason segregation exists is because he allowed the South to do it and end Reconstruction and the overseeing of the Souths integration of blacks. Public perception of blacks rose from the 1910’s to the 1940’s and the gov. didn’t start taking action on it until Truman. Desegregation was quite literally inevitable, not as a matter of some demonic jewish plot to destabilize us, but for power hungry politicians to win votes for their party. There was no other reason for Truman, a southern Democrat, to order the desegregation of the military. He did it because FDR was pressured to start appealing to black voters and refused. Truman saw an opening in their voting bloc and what do you know, basically since Truman / JFK blacks have always voted Democrat. It also just happened to coincide with post 1940’s immigration. Timeline got fucked up.

midwit

Forum Clout
FN NS!!!!

Jew,

I want you to Google "per capita." Then take a minute. Let it swirl around up there. Report back.

I like a good feeding as much as the next guy but let's not pretend like Ant is actually wrong on the surface level point he's ham-fistedly trying to make.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3910.jpeg

She still going

midwit

Forum Clout
I think you’re conflating your beliefs with Cumia’s here and assuming way too much of him and his racism. You honest to god don’t think theres people out there who seriously wouldn’t care if all niggers were killed?

First of all Cumia espouses white nationalism on the daily. He thinks he is white. He does not want a multicultural society and he wants one where whites are all in power. Now not that theres anything WRONG with that! But Cumia absolutely would be a white nationalist, whether he himself would be willing to identify as such. (Fags still a fag even when he says he’s straight.) Second Ant has absolutely been involved with the “far right” since CM started. He guested Infowars. He sucks Nick Fuentes’ dick. He fucking had Gavin on his network at the start and still does the show with him.

Go back and listen to the O&A clip where Ant talks about Fox News cutting parts of his segment. He was on Redeye and made some racial “jokes” about (insert black person) deserving to die and he was INCENSED Fox News would cut it, basically accusing them of being phony PC libs. This was back in 2011. He’s not sucking up to Ben “Kike” Shapiro, or Candace Owens, or Sean Hannity, or Tucker Carlson, none of the acceptable “conservative” figures and what they subscribe to. He has been exclusively with the fringe because he’s a loser.

That is so dumb. Why NOT send them back to Africa at that point? Memba 40 acres and a mule? We couldn’t even handle them when they were segregated but we’re gonna give them their own states, plural. Where do the chinks get put in this scenario?

Ribs. It absolutely is. Please refer to my analogy about fantasy thinking vs reality. Yeah sure. Hey everyone on the West Coast, immediately migrate East. We’re sending every nigger we got (somehow) over there and it’s their place now. Literally thank god that could never possibly happen because it would be chaos.

That is so ignorant of US history. You’re gonna make me go even more autistic. Blacks would have been fully integrated into society like they were in the 1960’s if Rutherford B. Hayes (no not the poster) never became President. The only reason segregation exists is because he allowed the South to do it and end Reconstruction and the overseeing of the Souths integration of blacks. Public perception of blacks rose from the 1910’s to the 1940’s and the gov. didn’t start taking action on it until Truman. Desegregation was quite literally inevitable, not as a matter of some demonic jewish plot to destabilize us, but for power hungry politicians to win votes for their party. There was no other reason for Truman, a southern Democrat, to order the desegregation of the military. He did it because FDR was pressured to start appealing to black voters and refused. Truman saw an opening in their voting bloc and what do you know, basically since Truman / JFK blacks have always voted Democrat. It also just happened to coincide with post 1940’s immigration. Timeline got fucked up.

Addressing Cumia specifically, you're super young right? Understandable mistake if so, you missed the cultural phenomenon of the Alt Right and it's not exactly in the (((history books))).

Basically what happened is actual white nationalists took over the internet (Twitter and Youtube specifically) almost overnight, ultimately culminating in getting what was at the time the most radical, cunt-hair-away-from-saying "nigger" and "beaner" on the campaign trail Republican primary candidate of our era elected President. Gavin had Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor on his show, realized they/we were grown-ups taking this stuff seriously and- whoops- he has mystery meat kids and is scared of Jews.

Gavin needed the energy of the Alt Right to maintain relevance but was fundamentally unserious, so he effectively spearheaded (get it? Indian wife? Thank you) what became known as the Alt Light. These two groups were not just mutually exclusive, they were mortal enemies. They would literally fight in the street at rallies, dox each other, etc. One was a political movement, the other was a fight club for guys who couldn't get a white girl and settled on an East Asian who didn't talk much. As such Compound Media became a kind of Alt Light beacon with Gavin leading the charge. Gavin effectively bullied Ant into adapted his Alt Light stance on the JQ and race. You can find literally hundreds (thousands?) of Ant tweets shitting on the Alt Right from that era. The Fuentes thing is new and it's because Ant is now senile. You'll notice Nick never brings up the JQ around Ant because he knows that he's communicating with a retard, but he grew up listening to the show so it's a celeb thing basically.

Ant occasionally name-dropping the Jew is also brand new. We'll see where that goes. Otherwise, his "white nationalism" is just "back to Africa" jokes. He's not serious. Ant doesn't interact with serious white nationalists, he interacts with edgy jokes and crime stat posts brought to you by kikeslammer1488 on Twitter. Big difference.

Switching gears to your latter observations, peaceful(ish) racial separation has happened a zillion times throughout history. You're being histrionic. With competent leadership it would be very straightforward. Insofar as your history lesson "blacks would have been fully integrated into society like they were in the 1960’s.." Sue no offense, just stop. Blacks were not "fully integrated into [American] society"....ever. Let alone in the fucking 60's. What in Gods name are you on about?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ant occasionally name-dropping the Jew is also brand new. We'll see where that goes. Otherwise, his "white nationalism" is just "back to Africa" jokes. He's not serious. Ant doesn't interact with serious white nationalists, he interacts with edgy jokes and crime stat posts brought to you by kikeslammer1488 on Twitter. Big difference.
White nationalism is a belief regardless of how you identify as I said. He wants a white society and white national identity. What else does that make him regardless of what route you take to get there, or who you interact with.
Switching gears to your latter observations, peaceful(ish) racial separation has happened a zillion times throughout history. You're being histrionic.
No i’m being very logical here. I want you to explain to me how with a Congress that can’t even get a fucking bill passed we’re going to segregate all blacks to their own state. Don’t argue in fantasy terms like “Well we just need to abolish the Congress”. You’re saying this has a historical precedent so i assume you’re arguing from reality.
With competent leadership it would be very straightforward.
Again you’re acting like a leader is all that needs to happen for…blacks to get their own states here. “It’s so simple!” when it’s seriously seriously not. The honest to god closest comparison to be made is the tribal lands we have for Indians but we had to kill 99% of their people for them to get that. Blacks haven’t gotten shit in our country besides their basic rights, 40 acres and a mule, etc. But they get their own territory now. Ok.
Insofar as your history lesson "blacks would have been fully integrated into society like they were in the 1960’s.." Sue no offense, just stop. Blacks were not "fully integrated into [American] society"....ever. Let alone in the fucking 60's. What in Gods name are you on about?
I wasn’t specific enough. When I say “integrated” i mean drinking at the same fucking water fountain, not whether they abide by our laws or some shit.

midwit

Forum Clout
White nationalism is a belief regardless of how you identify as I said. He wants a white society and white national identity. What else does that make him regardless of what route you take to get there, or who you interact with.

No i’m being very logical here. I want you to explain to me how with a Congress that can’t even get a fucking bill passed we’re going to segregate all blacks to their own state. Don’t argue in fantasy terms like “Well we just need to abolish the Congress”. You’re saying this has a historical precedent so i assume you’re arguing from reality.

Again you’re acting like a leader is all that needs to happen for…blacks to get their own states here. “It’s so simple!” when it’s seriously seriously not. The honest to god closest comparison to be made is the tribal lands we have for Indians but we had to kill 99% of their people for them to get that. Blacks haven’t gotten shit in our country besides their basic rights, 40 acres and a mule, etc. But they get their own territory now. Ok.

I wasn’t specific enough. When I say “integrated” i mean drinking at the same fucking water fountain, not whether they abide by our laws or some shit.
Perhaps I was unclear. I don't mean to trivialize the fact that racial separation requires Earth-shattering geopolitical changes, probably economic decline on a level we have yet to experience as a nation, that it will not be, ahem, "pretty", etc. Fundamentally where you and I disagree is whether profound political change is possible. What you are implying is child-like fantasy, is something that I would call not just possible but inevitable.

Predicting the future with any degree of specificity is a good way to make yourself sound retarded so I won't lay out a 10 point plan for saving the white race. That's for future generations. But white nationalism is 100% inevitable; at some point, we're not going to be welcome anywhere else in the world and we'll simply have no choice. The only question is the timing (whether or not it will be too late) and the logistics.

Forum Clout
FN NS!!!!

Was he this crazy when you hung with him or has it just gotten worse over the years?