• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Community Feeding Nana

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3908.jpeg
IMG_3907.jpeg
IMG_3906.jpeg
IMG_3905.jpeg

G

reality is Blacks put him on the pay no mind list...

if he looked like Opie it would be a whole other story. There literally would be a movie made to vilify him. Look at the shit Don Imus (a true europid caucasian instead of this afroasiatic-berberoid) got for the nappy headed hos commentary? (Way worse backlash and made national headlines)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony doesn’t even realize the racism he holds is the same shit someone would use against his kind 100 years ago. There are thousands upon thousands of blacks functioning perfectly fine in white society without shooting each other or committing crimes or blaming whitey. And lets clarify “Blaming whitey”. Of course there are blacks with 0 motivation who blame this on whitey. But using the perfect nigger in my previous scenarios, assholes like Ant will STILL group him in with the dumb nigs who shoot each other in Chicago. How is that fair? Why should the nigger not be pissed off that no matter what he does whitey still looks at him like a gangster?

Now lets take this back to the 1950’s. If Anthony tried applying for a job wearing a suit and tie speaking perfect English, and he encountered an actual white man, that white man would assume that Anthony is a greasy, lawless, la cosa nostra, lazy, criminal. Anthony wouldn’t think that was fair, would he? So why the fuck does he perpetuate this shit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I love his “genius” arguing tactics. “NO ONE MENTIONED BLACK PEOPLE, I JUST REPOST CRIME AND YOU ASSUME I’M TALKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!” Because you are, you slimy fucking worm. This bloviating nigger couldn’t give a fuck if a white mom beats her toddler to death, or a white father shoots his whole family, or a white teen shoots up a supermarket, or a white disgraced former shockjock beats his girlfriend…etc.

Fuck. And I don’t want to be part of the Nigger Defense Squad but it’s simply because Ant is so uneducated he can’t even be fucking racist with some intelligence.

Forum Clout
Remember when Nana was bragging about all the cool fun shit he'd be doing in SC? Kayaking on his very own river, riding ATVs, shooting guns and so forth? So now he lives in SC full time, and what's he doing? Why, he's incessantly nigger-tweeting, of course. The funniest possible scenario (barring his death) would be if he lost his Twitter account again, but given the current state of Twitter, it seems unlikely. But still, it'd be hysterical to see and hear him totally unravel, especially if the FNs manage to get him banned again.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Remember when Nana was bragging about all the cool fun shit he'd be doing in SC? Kayaking on his very own river, riding ATVs, shooting guns and so forth? So now he lives in SC full time, and what's he doing? Why, he's incessantly nigger-tweeting, of course. The funniest possible scenario (barring his death) would be if he lost his Twitter account again, but given the current state of Twitter, it seems unlikely. But still, it'd be hysterical to see and hear him totally unravel, especially if the FNs manage to get him banned again.
Anthony has been too comfortable since getting his OG twitter account back and he deserves some real comeuppance. This isn’t breaking new ground but he literally has a handicapping addiction to Twitter. The minute he gets banned he starts a new account and starts nigger tweeting. He then uses his ban to fuel his persecution complex because, of course, it can NEVER be his fault.

Retarded analogy but he’s a man who keeps shooting himself in the foot then blaming the chimps who keep handing him ammo. JUST STOP SHOOTING YOURSELF IDIOT

Forum Clout
Anthony has been too comfortable since getting his OG twitter account back and he deserves some real comeuppance. This isn’t breaking new ground but he literally has a handicapping addiction to Twitter. The minute he gets banned he starts a new account and starts nigger tweeting. He then uses his ban to fuel his persecution complex because, of course, it can NEVER be his fault.

Retarded analogy but he’s a man who keeps shooting himself in the foot then blaming the chimps who keep handing him ammo. JUST STOP SHOOTING YOURSELF IDIOT
"I'm done! I’M DONE!"...(creates faggy Andy Espresso account four minutes later).

Forum Clout
And like you constantly say…why the fuck does he feel such a compulsion to tweet??? YOU LITERALLY HAVE A SHOW PEOPLE PAY FOR!
I firmly believe that if Nana lost the ability to tweet, permanently, he would die within a week or two, tops. It's his only reason to even wake up in the morning. While he was being wheeled into surgery, it was the only thing he was thinking about.

Forum Clout
I firmly believe that if Nana lost the ability to tweet, permanently, he would die within a week or two, tops. It's his only reason to even wake up in the morning. While he was being wheeled into surgery, it was the only thing he was thinking about.
Kind of like how a normal person would view the love of their wife and/or kids as their reason to live. Does he think he’s leaving a legacy? Once he drops dead, nobody will think about him again.

Forum Clout
I love his “genius” arguing tactics. “NO ONE MENTIONED BLACK PEOPLE, I JUST REPOST CRIME AND YOU ASSUME I’M TALKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!” Because you are, you slimy fucking worm. This bloviating nigger couldn’t give a fuck if a white mom beats her toddler to death, or a white father shoots his whole family, or a white teen shoots up a supermarket, or a white disgraced former shockjock beats his girlfriend…etc.

Fuck. And I don’t want to be part of the Nigger Defense Squad but it’s simply because Ant is so uneducated he can’t even be fucking racist with some intelligence.
Just infuriating. He thinks he’s presenting the classic “old school man” vibe and really he argues like a five year old who touches his sister’s arm until she gets mad then says “I wasn’t touching you!” His black laughing emoji when those children were killed was just discussing crime stats too, right? Just die already.

midwit

Forum Clout
It's a shame that there aren't more white nationalists on twitter who give enough of a shit about him to break his balls.

Simple questions like "OK so what should we do about it?" and watching that retard attempt to keep up with the grown-ups down that rabbit hole would be hilarious.

G

Anthony doesn’t even realize the racism he holds is the same shit someone would use against his kind 100 years ago. There are thousands upon thousands of blacks functioning perfectly fine in white society without shooting each other or committing crimes or blaming whitey. And lets clarify “Blaming whitey”. Of course there are blacks with 0 motivation who blame this on whitey. But using the perfect nigger in my previous scenarios, assholes like Ant will STILL group him in with the dumb nigs who shoot each other in Chicago. How is that fair? Why should the nigger not be pissed off that no matter what he does whitey still looks at him like a gangster?

Now lets take this back to the 1950’s. If Anthony tried applying for a job wearing a suit and tie speaking perfect English, and he encountered an actual white man, that white man would assume that Anthony is a greasy, lawless, la cosa nostra, lazy, criminal. Anthony wouldn’t think that was fair, would he? So why the fuck does he perpetuate this shit.
He's an LBJ quote fulfilster par excellence.

G

It's a shame that there aren't more white nationalists on twitter who give enough of a shit about him to break his balls.

Simple questions like "OK so what should we do about it?" and watching that retard attempt to keep up with the grown-ups down that rabbit hole would be hilarious.
I used to ask him on his tweets: "Ok, so whats your solution...its easy to point and scream, but do you have an actual fix?

I used to ask Colin Flaherty the same too before he died from some blue collar lifestyle disease... because both are sabbath-goy lowly whites (LBJ Quote fulfilsters) who wouldn't dare go beyond the allowed parameters (point and scream).

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I used to ask him on his tweets: "Ok, so whats your solution...its easy to point and scream, but do you have an actual fix?
Love you love the show BOQ but how do you not see this? Or is it a rhetorical question. The solution for them is to kill all blacks or send them back to Africa. If you’re then asking them “Ok, now how do we do that in modern day America” they would have no fucking idea. There’s two types of political beliefs (someone way smarter than me already probably laid this out years ago): What you want to see happen in a fantasy world and then what you can realistically get out of reality. Whats common among a lot of zoomers political opinions is an inability to understand the latter. They think entirely in fantasy concepts where whatever they want happens….somehow. Anthony and Colin think exactly like this. They just want to get rid of the blacks….somehow.

midwit

Forum Clout
Love you love the show BOQ but how do you not see this? Or is it a rhetorical question. The solution for them is to kill all blacks or send them back to Africa. If you’re then asking them “Ok, now how do we do that in modern day America” they would have no fucking idea. There’s two types of political beliefs (someone way smarter than me already probably laid this out years ago): What you want to see happen in a fantasy world and then what you can realistically get out of reality. Whats common among a lot of zoomers political opinions is an inability to understand the latter. They think entirely in fantasy concepts where whatever they want happens….somehow. Anthony and Colin think exactly like this. They just want to get rid of the blacks….somehow.
No Sue you're missing the point. Ant has explicitly mocked white nationalism/the alt right for a decade. He'd have to do the "family values" bit in order to appease his conservative priors, which would be fun. Not bc it's some intellectual p0wn (it's Ant/conservatives who cares, everyone knows that they are retarded including them). It's that the aesthetic of watching Anthony fucking Cumia talk about family values would do the ribs some good.

As far as solutions, nah they don't all have to go back and nobody is unironically 'kill em' all' poasting. We'll simply carve up the US and have our own territories. It's really not that far-fetched. We'd have already done it with 100% certainty if we didn't allow Jews in post WW2. A Shlomo-free white population is a lot more edgy and real than you're giving us credit for.