• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Maher is a Ghoul

Forum Clout
I've still never even seen the "hawk tuah" video. is it not embarrassing to have your claim to fame be how you slob on a knob? @KimKardashian, @ParisHilton, comment?
Kim’s is the best celebrity sex tape of all time IMO. She was so beautiful, and you can convince yourself that the doggystyle was anal.

I wonder if her younger sisters have watched it and gotten off to it. If I had a hot sister with a sex tape or OF I would fap to it all the time

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Kim’s is the best celebrity sex tape of all time IMO. She was so beautiful, and you can convince yourself that the doggystyle was anal.

I wonder if her younger sisters have watched it and gotten off to it. If I had a hot sister with a sex tape or OF I would fap to it all the time

Rob was at USC when that tape came out. He had to go to those dorms every day knowing half the guys watched his sister get fucked. No wonder he turned into a fat loser.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

Paris Hilton was much hotter.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This would be like bringing bagel boss on, why is she still around?
Edit: oh he is trying to fuck.
Except bagel boss was such a bitter, angry, sexually frustrated little piece of shit that it made him half-assed entertaining because it was fun to hate him. He little-man syndromed himself into having a massive stroke and now he's in a wheelchair lol. Hilarious.

Hawk Tuah is just seems like a normal chick. There's nothing interesting or entertaining about that. Like, show tits or something. I don't get it. She spits on dicks. Okay. Otherwise, untalented.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Fawk, even Chrissy Mare even recognizes Maher’s ghoulness. Which makes sense because she worked with one for years.
IMG_0812.jpeg

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Fawk, even Chrissy Mare even recognizes Maher’s ghoulness. Which makes sense because she worked with one for years.View attachment 214841
She keeps mentioning how the hawker is only 21...
Anyone have the screenshot of her tweet defending Cumia following 13 year old girls on Instagram because "they look atleast 16"
Hypocritical horse faced cunt.

Forum Clout
His podcast blows. He's even more smug than he is on his gay TV show, he constantly interrupts and rambles, and he thinks he knows everything. Although I do give him credit for trying to get that stupid whore to blow him. It was worth a shot.
It's astounding how bad he is at broadcasting. He asks a question, then interrupts the answer to disagree vehemently. The guest then has to somehow recover some sort of momentum to the interview before Bill asks another non-sequitur question. It's so terrible, you forget he actually hosted a TV show and really should know better.

Rainn Wilson went on to plug a book about his "spiritual journey," and Bill Maher was all, no you didn't go on a spiritual journey, you just got rich and stopped being so anxious because you were no longer a failed actor. That's probably true, but what the fuck is the guest supposed to do with the book he's trying to sell if the host keeps denying the main point of his book?

I admit I don't find much comedy in fucking with losers like Joey Diaz and Yianiss Pappas, but Redbars coverage of Bill Maher's terrible podcast is PFG.

Forum Clout
It's astounding how bad he is at broadcasting. He asks a question, then interrupts the answer to disagree vehemently. The guest then has to somehow recover some sort of momentum to the interview before Bill asks another non-sequitur question. It's so terrible, you forget he actually hosted a TV show and really should know better.

Rainn Wilson went on to plug a book about his "spiritual journey," and Bill Maher was all, no you didn't go on a spiritual journey, you just got rich and stopped being so anxious because you were no longer a failed actor. That's probably true, but what the fuck is the guest supposed to do with the book he's trying to sell if the host keeps denying the main point of his book?

I admit I don't find much comedy in fucking with losers like Joey Diaz and Yianiss Pappas, but Redbars coverage of Bill Maher's terrible podcast is PFG.
I always found his TV shows semi-tolerable, but that podcast of his is just abysmal. I saw the Rainn Wilson one, and he was just being a dick for the sake of it. The smugness is just totally overbearing.

Forum Clout
I always found his TV shows semi-tolerable, but that podcast of his is just abysmal. I saw the Rainn Wilson one, and he was just being a dick for the sake of it. The smugness is just totally overbearing.
It's like he doesn't understand that arguments, which are the whole point of political talking head TV shows, are much less entertaining in a face to face interview.

Come to my basement, let's get high and knock back a few drinks, and let me tell you why you're wrong and stupid. It doesn't even rise to the level of something to listen to while cleaning the house.