• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill burr's philly rant was bruuuuutal

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Burr said he was mainly inspired to go off on those retards because they booed Dom Irrera.
And also because it was obvious that no one in the crowd was going to behave and patiently sit there and watch a standup set without screaming like a bunch of drunken maniacs. Someone had to step up and attack the crowd. In the long run this proved ineffective as O&A virus crowds would keep harassing comedians hoping to get another "Philly moment" which would never really come (though Mencia came close). Eventually O&A crowds were so hostile and unruly that all of the comedians refused to do another Virus Tour because the Pests were deranged at that point.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
And also because it was obvious that no one in the crowd was going to behave and patiently sit there and watch a standup set without screaming like a bunch of drunken maniacs. Someone had to step up and attack the crowd. In the long run this proved ineffective as O&A virus crowds would keep harassing comedians hoping to get another "Philly moment" which would never really come (though Mencia came close). Eventually O&A crowds were so hostile and unruly that all of the comedians refused to do another Virus Tour because the Pests were deranged at that point.
I went to the 8/25/07 show at PNC and no one was booing the comedians like they did Burr. Not saying that they didn't try to recapture the Philly moment prior to that, but I never witnessed it happening at that show.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Bill Burr is the only person in history to lose an argument to Anthony Cumia.

Ant: "You have such white guilt."
Bill: "He raised his eyebrows! That means I win!"

Yeah nice comback, you ginger irish fuck. Anthony is 100% right about him, as much as I hate to say it. Bill oozes white guilt.
Burr hadn't been in the trenches of O&A or the Cellar recently and was too used to being around his Hollywood friends. So when he would spout off liberal fag views on O&A the other comics or Opie would never back him. You could tell when certain communist faggot type comics would do O&A they would say something like "I'm anti-gun" or whatever and dramatically pause and wait for the room to agree and praise them like what would happen at lunch table in California with their friends. But all they would get would be silence or disdain and then Opie going to the phones to put callers on the air to attack them as well.

Like when Burr was arguing with Patrice over the whole Mancow incident. You could tell that Burr thought he was killing and owning the room and that everyone was going to agree with him. And that anyone would be crazy to side with Patrice and that O&A and the other comics would back him entirely. But O&A just let Patrice continually rip on him without throwing him a lifeline. And Burr was no longer an edgy comic who could hang with the "back of the bus" type mentality and was clearly uncomfortable with the argument.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Burr hadn't been in the trenches of O&A or the Cellar recently and was too used to being around his Hollywood friends. So when he would spout off liberal fag views on O&A the other comics or Opie would never back him. You could tell when certain communist faggot type comics would do O&A they would say something like "I'm anti-gun" or whatever and dramatically pause and wait for the room to agree and praise them like what would happen at lunch table in California with their friends. But all they would get would be silence or disdain and then Opie going to the phones to put callers on the air to attack them as well.

Like when Burr was arguing with Patrice over the whole Mancow incident. You could tell that Burr thought he was killing and owning the room and that everyone was going to agree with him. And that anyone would be crazy to side with Patrice and that O&A and the other comics would back him entirely. But O&A just let Patrice continually rip on him without throwing him a lifeline. And Burr was no longer an edgy comic who could hang with the "back of the bus" type mentality and was clearly uncomfortable with the argument.
Was that NahtfunnyGate?

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
pretending every city has this 'identity' that you've somehow pinpointed.

It's weird how I've seen a bunch of well known comedians who were "meh", but I've seen some nobodies who killed it.

The Sklar Brothers are these milquetoast Jewish twins who mostly do sports commentary, but I saw them at Helium in Portland because I had nothing better to do that night. They opened up their set by trashing the city in a very specific way, basically making fun of tall bikes and restaurant lines and it was immediately endearing and basically greased the skids for their whole routine.

Sure, they were trashing the city, but you'd have to be a local to know that Tall Bikes are a thing in Portland, or that people seem to think it's perfectly normal to wait 75 minutes for breakfast everywhere. Not sure if they just tour a lot (I doubt it) or they just did their homework, but I digged it.

Some dude from Cumtown went viral with some clip at the same comedy club, where he was basically making fun of Portland for being full of lazy people. That's a well known thing, but the Tall Bike thing was really out of leftfield. It was like opening your set with a reference to Benson Bubblers or that jackass that rides a unicycle while playing bagpipes.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
was it?

Why was everybody licking billy's nuts over this?

Anybody on this forum could make fun of some sports teams and tell the audience to suck their dick

the audience was savage, they were booing at first

were they?

It wasn't impressive at all.

10 minutes of

Fuck the Eagles, Your stupid liberty bell, your mom should be raped by a big black dick

I hope you all get cancer... and die a slow death

6 minutes left

wow I'm cheering and crying in all the right places...

View attachment 159122
View attachment 159123

DIE.

"I hope your cheese melts your fucking face off!"

Do ya? Nice Norton mini special, you fucking faggot. I've never listened to this until just now and it's everything it wasn't hyped up to be. All these Cellar faggots all pretended they were this super funny microcosm that was so far ahead of the game when they were all Last Comic Standing Dat Phan hack faggots. Say faggot again, faggot brother.

He's the shame of the Irish.

Forum Clout
Bill Burr was my favorite comic. A fucking potato nigger that cucks for actual niggers was my favorite comic. Stand up was always a fucking charade for these phonies to launch into jewish entertainment. WWAW thinking stand up is some embarrassingly un funny shit now.

Forum Clout
Bill Burr was my favorite comic. A fucking potato nigger that cucks for actual niggers was my favorite comic. Stand up was always a fucking charade for these phonies to launch into jewish entertainment. WWAW thinking stand up is some embarrassingly un funny shit now.
The number of comedians who do it because they actually like doing standup and want that to be their career is laughably small. Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of are Attell, Todd Barry, Norm when he was alive, and maaaaybe Colin, though I think he only stuck with standup because he failed at everything else.

Forum Clout
The number of comedians who do it because they actually like doing standup and want that to be their career is laughably small. Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of are Attell, Todd Barry, Norm when he was alive, and maaaaybe Colin, though I think he only stuck with standup because he failed at everything else.
Attell is probably the only comic I still go and see. But even he's starting to do this alt comedy horseshit where he invites the rest of the lineup on stage to shoot the shit. That netflix garbage with Ross has even changed him at this point

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
It's weird how I've seen a bunch of well known comedians who were "meh", but I've seen some nobodies who killed it.

The Sklar Brothers are these milquetoast Jewish twins who mostly do sports commentary, but I saw them at Helium in Portland because I had nothing better to do that night. They opened up their set by trashing the city in a very specific way, basically making fun of tall bikes and restaurant lines and it was immediately endearing and basically greased the skids for their whole routine.

Sure, they were trashing the city, but you'd have to be a local to know that Tall Bikes are a thing in Portland, or that people seem to think it's perfectly normal to wait 75 minutes for breakfast everywhere. Not sure if they just tour a lot (I doubt it) or they just did their homework, but I digged it.

Some dude from Cumtown went viral with some clip at the same comedy club, where he was basically making fun of Portland for being full of lazy people. That's a well known thing, but the Tall Bike thing was really out of leftfield. It was like opening your set with a reference to Benson Bubblers or that jackass that rides a unicycle while playing bagpipes.
They did a podcast with Jay Mohr that caught me off guard because I wasn't thinking that it was going to be funny, but ended up being pretty damn hilarious to me. There was a bit they kept running into the ground, but it wasn't that bad.