Biggest faggot to walk earth

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Hmm. I can think of a different mildest punishment he would deserve.
Rick broke this out just yesterday. Playing his greatest hits for his fans during a patposting drought-- what a guy!

1000011150.jpg

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
The line was already embarrassing and hard to watch in Independence Day.

I got douche chills before I even realized why it sounded familiar

Of course Mr. Author is incapable of any sort of originality.

Rick broke this out just yesterday. Playing his greatest hits for his fans during a patposting drought-- what a guy!

View attachment 194266
Same guy who mourns the justified deaths of a pedophile and domestic abuser and calls them 'murders'.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

View attachment 194266
Holy shit, I used to clip that guy...He literally went from having an easy life in Texas to helping and training Russian speakers in Eastern Ukraine. He literally took up arms for his beliefs. Im reading of his killing on a defunct radio disk jockey forum...after seeing the pathetic Patrick post in the OP, it really goes to show, the internet is not a "mirror" its like an abyss, where honorable people can be mocked, and dishonorable ones can seek "glory" (in Patrick's fat way).

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The Brewers must be winning today. He is already drunk and acting like a cunt.

View attachment 194260
How does continuing a war save lives Pat, you obese faggot?
"Whatever they want" from other people's paychecks. Fuck you, faggot. Anybody actually fighting this war wants a negotiated end.
Well don't worry, they are having a conference on peace in Switzerland. They just don't have the participation of Russia, The one party they need to agree to it. Idiots like pat think "international pressure" is going to force Russia to agree to cease fire give in to all demands but it's not going to happen. They aren't getting back the Donbas, they aren't getting Crimea. It's peak delusional behavior. The sanctions failed and actually weakened the European economy more than Russia and if they seize Russian funds in the US Russia will reply in kind, again hurting Europe more than themselves. And if they keep this up the BRICSIA nations could make good in their promise to drop the dollar and create their own trade currency which could double inflation overnight. Their is no way this war continuing benefits anybody but the nations like China and Russia who are trying to move towards a circumstance where they are no longer beholden to the US and it's allies' whims.

Last edited: