• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biggest Cumia BallWasher

Forum Clout

See, Fred from Brooklyn is a drama queen faggot, but he's less of a ball washer in that he's more of a delusional loser. He sees himself as somewhat of an equal to to Nana and Ron & Fez because he was the moderator on a message board. And that's the best with Fred because whenever that delusion is broken, his feelings are hurt and he passive aggressively lashes out like a woman: it's hilarious.

This Chris guy is straight up pathetic. I don't really laugh at him, just shake my head in disgust

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Nana gave that fat faggot a show? I bet he drops truth bombs you ain't ready to hear!

e7929be3d634b0512fec3aeaebf89f7c_400x400.jpeg
Ya. And it’s really, really good. Anthony befriends Only the best, most talented people.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Grown men cawing about a video game and people they "pissed off". Last I saw, Anthony was terrible at that game. Same with Everquest, he just got carried by whatever Guild he was in. And he got unceremoniously shitcanned from that.
This fat queer has some major daddy issues.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Grown men cawing about a video game and people they "pissed off". Last I saw, Anthony was terrible at that game. Same with Everquest, he just got carried by whatever Guild he was in. And he got unceremoniously shitcanned from that.
He was in the "cat in the hat" guild.
I don't if it's true but that guild name is turbo gay