• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biggest Cumia BallWasher

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6197.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I know it's a quite a contest but he's a true contender for the worst of the OnAverse.
Imagine posting about this 11 years later. Imagine this being your life. Disgusting fat kike faggot. I'd love to see his reaction when he learned Ant was moving away and he couldn't be poker king of the smelly basement anymore.

VoteJello

Forum Clout
I know it's a quite a contest but he's a true contender for the worst of the OnAverse.
Imagine posting about this 11 years later. Imagine this being your life. Disgusting fat kike faggot. I'd love to see his reaction when he learned Ant was moving away and he couldn't be poker king of the smelly basement anymore.
I envision the night he found out he laid alone in a dark treehouse and turned to a candlelit photo of Nana before bawling into his sleeping bag so as to not wake the wife sleeping in the house.