• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Jay Oakerson- From Shit to Fucking Shit.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Pretty sure I had mentioned this before on here, but the story Jay once told on the Bonfire about Kevin Hart meeting up with him in a city they were both at (not NYC) and Hart brought an Xbox and they played video games with each other until Hart had to leave. He told Jay to just keep the Xbox as he bought it brand new and brought it over just for that purpose.
I remember hearing about that. Jay was trying to connect with Kevin on a personal level, since they both came up together, and was talking about how he takes his xbox on the road with him. Kevin told Jay he just buys a brand new one wherever he goes for his entourage and gives it to the maid or whoever when leaving the hotel.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I remember hearing about that. Jay was trying to connect with Kevin on a personal level, since they both came up together, and was talking about how he takes his xbox on the road with him. Kevin told Jay he just buys a brand new one wherever he goes for his entourage and gives it to the maid or whoever when leaving the hotel.
That's not even a humble brag. Flat out, brag brag.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Checking bags is expensive and Xboxes are kind of heavy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I love jays stories and impressions but he is rough to look at.
Another Kevin Hart story was when they were both coming up, Kevin was so poor that Jay has to put his electricity bill in his name to help him out.
Kevin gave him money after that one hurricane. He also said on a recent LOS that Kevin answers like 1 out of every 7 of his texts haha.