Big Baller Dan offering prizes and promising an upcoming new show:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
NPS is a masterwork inspired by the best elements of 90s wrestling, O&A, and R&F. Is it a bit? Is it real? What if it’s a little of both?

Only a master of the podcasting medium like @HH Brother can thread that needle.
Big Sexy Harry Kilmer the CuntFucker killer again always has the best take, brother.
He goes to Aria. I don't think he's worried about tips.
When you make the high seven figures, you can go anywhere, brother.

imageedit_17_8550315004.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It’s odd knowing Dan is reading this shit and getting excited, thinking everyone really wants him back.

That's the thing though, there's a decent number of people here who unironically like Dan and want him to bring NPS back. Apparently him doing his little ironic shitposting bit on his gimmick account is enough to make people forget what a vindictive, clout chasing little faggot he is.

It should be fun seeing him get brave enough to bring NPS back properly and it all end in tears again though. I wonder how long he'll last this time before having a meltdown and turning on everyone.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
That's the thing though, there's a decent number of people here who unironically like Dan and want him to bring NPS back. Apparently him doing his little ironic shitposting bit on his gimmick account is enough to make people forget what a vindictive, clout chasing little faggot he is.

It should be fun seeing him get brave enough to bring NPS back properly and it all end in tears again though. I wonder how long he'll last this time before having a meltdown and turning on everyone.
I have a feeling he won’t last very long.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits

This place is so far beyond irony I don't think anybody really knows what they want any more. It's best just to enjoy the ride.