• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
You're mad people still bring it up because you take "the skill of playing a video game" very seriously, and you want to be known as a guy who plays a video game very well. That in itself is worth mocking until you kill yourself, but the way you react to it ensures you will keep getting it until you die. Because you can't be a normal person about it.

Do you want to know what adds an extra layer of patheticness to it? The fact that he's so proud of the fact that he's good at a video game genre that's been completely obsolete for at least a decade. Guitar Hero/Rockband type games haven't been a relevant genre since the ps3/360 era yet this little midget kike is still so badly hung up on the fact that he used to be good at them. It'd be pathetic for a man of his age to be so proud of being good at any genre of games but some novelty plastic guitar toy shit that was relevant for about 5 years max in the mid 2000s is just next level pathetic.

I guess what I'm saying is - kike.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Do you want to know what adds an extra layer of patheticness to it? The fact that he's so proud of the fact that he's good at a video game genre that's been completely obsolete for at least a decade. Guitar Hero/Rockband type games haven't been a relevant genre since the ps3/360 era yet this little midget kike is still so badly hung up on the fact that he used to be good at them. It'd be pathetic for a man of his age to be so proud of being good at any genre of games but some novelty plastic guitar toy shit that was relevant for about 5 years max in the mid 2000s is just next level pathetic.

I guess what I'm saying is - kike.

Those games were literally just Dance Dance Revolution for fat Americans who can't move their legs. Same exact concept. TOUCH THE BUTTON ON BEAT! Wow, what a skill.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Yeah he was great. Nobody pissed their pants in studio better. I wish I could go back in time and piss myself for airtime. Or pick up shit out of a toilet. Or be made to wear a Fluff helmet. I'm not even being sarcastic. Stunt boys get all the glory around here. Man, where's Pat Duffy to apply Tippy Tom's shit to face like lipstick. Then I'd get some respect around here.
You're mentally ill, Danny. Don't get help, though.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I sure do. I have 1 in it currently and I don’t foresee the need to add to the collection, you dwope.
Seems kinda silly to have a folder with just one picture in it, here, on me:

Attachments

• Dancant.jpg
    Dancant.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 26
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 25
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 26

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What do you get out of being here? Honestly just a question, no judgment this time.

For you guys, this is a place where you can talk about the old radio show and it's characters. For me though, these are people I knew, worked with and some, friends with for 10 years. If there was a board dedicated to your old job from 15 years ago and the users posted about you and your old co-workers, now in 2023, would you wanna check it out? Would you be curious?

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
For you guys, this is a place where you can talk about the old radio show and it's characters. For me though, these are people I knew, worked with and some, friends with for 10 years. If there was a board dedicated to your old job from 15 years ago and the users posted about you and your old co-workers, now in 2023, would you wanna check it out? Would you be curious?
Valid point

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I'm sure everything is to you.

You were fired from O&A more than a decade ago and here you are in 2023, seeking out the tiny little groups of people who are still talking about them so you can still feel relevant. At least other people come here for the laughs. You're just here to argue and desperately try to feel important.

Truly pathetic shit, kike boy.