• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@Ben Dovid

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
read egregiously incorrect things here all the time. I read straight up fan fiction here all the time.

Why would possibly give a shit about that though? This site is so closed off, it's literally just the people who are already members that come here. Nobody else is seeing any of this shit.

Just admit you like arguing with people and enjoy the attention.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Oh good, better he be a corpse than witness his faggot son acting the fool on the internet.
It’s somehow worse than that time they sucked off a couple Black bullsters.

A8B37ABB-5639-4A80-8F48-A518094867BA.jpeg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Posted on a Sunday, 10:42am. So, what are you up to right now? Because the answer seems to be "trying to make this ex radio producer angry on a Sunday morning."
Did you think posting the time of day was a big own against him? You were posting at the same time... Do you get why that's funny?

I don't see why it being a Sunday morning is relevant to anything.

For you, the day I graced your radio playing Guitar Hero was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

The footnote thinks he's a national landmark

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Did you think posting the time of day was a big own against him? You were posting at the same time... Do you get why that's funny?

I don't see why it being a Sunday morning is relevant to anything.

The footnote thinks he's a national landmark

My lord, you can't even extract the irony.

It's a fucking Street Fighter movie meme. jfc.