• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Again, I don't owe you anything, and the more this thread pressures me into divulging personal information the more I'm definitely not going to. It's simply none of your business. If you can't handle that, tough titty.
Rebroadcasting media for commentary purposes falls under “fair use” and is protected by law. Selling bootleg ROMs is a legitimate crime. You’re also bald.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I could literally give less of a fuck where Danny works in a vacuum. The only reason i’m interested and the only thing it provides is credibility to if he has a better job than Sam or not.

Why is is he even trying to brag about that anyway? Why care about whether you're earning more than some colleague of yours from 15 years ago? It's sad shit.

Is there a single person this tiny man has worked with who he isn't incredibly bitter towards? Kinda makes you wonder what the common factor there is, eh Danny?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Then maybe stop bragging on your money or shitting on other peoples jobs. You say you would never want to have Sams gig and you make more money than him anyway. Then when people ask “how? What do you do?” you go “I don’t owe you shit, just trust me.” So don’t speak like that if you’re not willing to, idk, provide the most basic information to back up your claims.
LMAO!!!! I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself if all of you weren't constantly on the offensive. Fuck that gaslighting nonsense. As far as Sam's gig as I've explained, it was never my intent to be an on-air host. If that's what I wanted I would have booked myself every other week on the Saturday Night Virus and instantly jumped at the chance to co-host the Aftershow. As far as money goes, I just can't see Sirius paying Sam "good money" for hosting a show for the toaster-leavin's of The Opie Radio Show. Like, what on Earth makes you think that he's being paid a quarter million a year.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"Why won't you tell us where you work so we can try to get you fired?"

Mmm hmm.
Also are you really that scared or are we just that powerful. You think your job would fire you over a bunch of boomers calling you and saying you’re a kike who sucks baby penises? Thats not the multi million dollar job i would be proud of.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself if all of you weren't constantly on the offensive. Fuck that gaslighting nonsense.

It was your choice to come back here, just like always. You know what this place is. Don't come here, act like a snarky faggot and then act amazed that you get shit for it.

As far as money goes, I just can't see Sirius paying Sam "good money" for hosting a show for the toaster-leavin's of The Opie Radio Show. Like, what on Earth makes you think that he's being paid a quarter million a year.

You wouldn't care about this at all if you were doing well. You so obviously aren't.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
LMAO!!!! I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself if all of you weren't constantly on the offensive. Fuck that gaslighting nonsense. As far as Sam's gig as I've explained, it was never my intent to be an on-air host. If that's what I wanted I would have booked myself every other week on the Saturday Night Virus and instantly jumped at the chance to co-host the Aftershow. As far as money goes, I just can't see Sirius paying Sam "good money" for hosting a show for the toaster-leavin's of The Opie Radio Show. Like, what on Earth makes you think that he's being paid a quarter million a year.
This is exactly what I mean. Even in trying to tell me you’re not comparing yourself to anyone you’re pocket watching a neanderthal WWE fan. And as much as I hate Sam this inevitably leads to the question of “Oh yeah? Well what do you do for a living that makes you so confident to speak on his money?” which you cant answer.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Also are you really that scared or are we just that powerful. You think your job would fire you over a bunch of boomers calling you and saying you’re a kike who sucks baby penises? Thats not the multi million dollar job i would be proud of.
I’m actually a millennial, thank you very much.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I mean, that happened at Rockstar. Are you fucking serious?
Lol and you got fired? Because you told a different story about how you got canned. And if you didn’t get fired over that all you’re saying here is “People tried to call my job.” Wow how horrible and nothing happened to you. And if it did they probably just didn’t give a shit enough about you and were looking for any reason to oust you.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Why is is he even trying to brag about that anyway? Why care about whether you're earning more than some colleague of yours from 15 years ago? It's sad shit.

Is there a single person this tiny man has worked with who he isn't incredibly bitter towards? Kinda makes you wonder what the common factor there is, eh Danny?
Because he’s a spiteful little jew. Instead of accepting the talentless faggot Sam has an on air gig and is getting by with whatever money he makes he has to lash out that its not as comfy as it seems. I don’t think he wanted to be an on air personality as he says but if he didn’t get his ass fired he’d be on J&S or maybe even the position Erock was elevated to which was a corporate gig. But instead he kicked his feet up at the bosses and got canned. He cant accept that so he lashes out. Or something.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Well what do you do for a living that makes you so confident to speak on his money?

See, my expertise here is knowing what SXM pays people. Sam is NOT "The Opie & Anthony" show. That show was paid millions. The "Jim & Sam" show is nothing and never was. SXM is not paying filler shows huge money. So again I'll state, I'd be surprised if Sam is making more than I do. Radio is not known as being a high-paying field.
Lol and you got fired?
Did I say that? No. I said people were maliciously in touch. It certainly didn't help my case for sure. Isn't there an Opie simp thread you're missing out on?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
See, my expertise here is knowing what SXM pays people. Sam is NOT "The Opie & Anthony" show. That show was paid millions. The "Jim & Sam" show is nothing and never was. SXM is not paying filler shows huge money. So again I'll state, I'd be surprised if Sam is making more than I do. Radio is not known as being a high-paying field.

Did I say that? No. I said people were maliciously in touch. It certainly didn't help my case for sure. Isn't there an Opie simp thread you're missing out on?
IMG_0633.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Once again you are pocket watching. “I’d be surprised if Sam makes more than I do.” Well what the fuck do you do, funster? That is literally the whole question here.
Wow so people called your job and nothing happened. Got it. This is reason enough for you to be scared to reveal the vague notion of what you do for a living.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’ll provide an example of what Danny should do.

I work in construction. I don’t know how much Sam makes but theres a good chance he makes more than me, which is ridiculous because he provides literally nothing, not even entertainment, while I provide a service for people.