• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Been relistening to Di appearances. She is a complete piece of shit cunt.

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
My favorite Lady Di/Marion moment is when they're in studio for the super show and they're both karaoking "New York, New York". It's horrible and they get all the lyrics wrong. The song finally ends and Lady Di out of nowhere goes "And the Yankees win!" And then Marion shouts "And the Mets win too!" It's so fucking stupid and it's one of my favorite O&A moments of all time

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
For me it's an example of "you get what you deserve". Yeah she had many, many faults. But she also fucked homeless dudes and the highlight of her life was calling into a radio show to get trashed.

It just makes it easier to laugh at her and not feel guilty about it. Same with Bobo & Sandy Kane.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
But goddamn was she entertaining. 10 years later and I still play this episode at least once a month.

This I will never disagree with. Some of her appearances are my favorite of the show, and the Internship is one of the best bits ever done on the show. But listening to her for hours now has exposed to me how big of a piece of shit she was.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I’m not even talking about her abandoning her kid to drink. Thats an obvious black mark on anyone. And if you want to take the faggot empathetic approach, we can say she was an alcoholic. “It’s an illness! If she got clean she would have taken care of her kid!” Fuck all of that. Beyond the issues with her kid she is such a hatable cunt for so, so many reasons. I was figuring I would organize this by her general faults, instead I will show her faults through specific examples:
this isn't reddit, we aint on that forgiveness shit over here...

Forum Clout
She really is infuriating. Not much to say that hasn't but this is someone who prioritised the boozing and didn't want to do anything else. No accountability, abandoned her son, never understood that she was a cunt and then got alcohol induced dementia for her troubles.

Bye stupid.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I have no idea what to do with this information, but here is the grave of the father of her kid:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I have no idea what to do with this information, but here is the grave of the father of her kid:
Di’s life makes less sense the more I think about it.

In 1962 she was born.

By Nov. 1980, maybe a year later, she was in the Navy and this is when the degeneracy was in full swing. We know she was in the Navy at this time not only due to the age requirements but because when she lost her mind she thought Reagan was president, so the 80’s matches up. She gets discharged, flies to California, then flies back to NJ which we can assume is another year of time.

So by 1982 she was smoking crack and getting fucked in the ass. There is a 8-10 year gap of time where we don’t know what happened but we can fill in some pieces:

According to Di in the 2006 “Homeless Cribs” episode, she had the Bud job for 17 years. This would mean she started there around 1988-1990 (It could be earlier. Di lost her job between O&A’s 2002-2004 hiatus, placing her starting work at the late 80’s.)

Her son was born in 1990, and in 1993 she married her ex husband. I remember an O&A call where she was celebrating her divorce being final, and it was around 2000-2001. But according to the O&A teases, Peter’s father was a roommate of Di when he died, confusing the timeline even more.

By 1999 she first met O&A and the rest is history.