• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Been relistening to Di appearances. She is a complete piece of shit cunt.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m not even talking about her abandoning her kid to drink. Thats an obvious black mark on anyone. And if you want to take the faggot empathetic approach, we can say she was an alcoholic. “It’s an illness! If she got clean she would have taken care of her kid!” Fuck all of that. Beyond the issues with her kid she is such a hatable cunt for so, so many reasons. I was figuring I would organize this by her general faults, instead I will show her faults through specific examples:

-Her stupid fucking cutesy act. It is nauseating to hear this 50 year old fat slob act like a giggly little teenager, especially when you know she is doing this for attention, booze, or dick.
-Any time Di would call in and start crying, shilling her sob story to everyone. That her father yelled at her and she couldn’t be corrected on anything. It is a symptom again of how fucking manipulative she is. She can’t acknowledge the truth of anything about her life. Everything she tells other people is another con to once again get attention, booze, or dick.

-Hiding the amount of money her and Marion were being paid for the Vos gigs, no doubt so she could keep more for herself. Fucking your high school friend who genuinely cares for you out of money is, obviously, scummy.

-Calling the cops on her roommate for hiding wine from her. This is a problem that lingers through Di’s saga. When someone tries to protect her and temper her alcoholism she freaks out and calls the cops. She then paints the situation as if she’s a victim in the right. “Well it was MY wine. He shouldn’t have hid it from me. Well it was MY money. He shouldn’t have hid it from me.”

-Refusing to get a job because she would get cut from government assistance. Fucking leech.

-Lying, saying her father was abusive which caused her to drink. Marion disproved this and the irony is is that Di’s father caused her to be a drunk but Di still let him raise HER kid.

-Thinking she was friends with O&A: When they would play the silent game with her then come back to the line, she would come in with some “I’m onto you guys!!! Tee-hee!!! I’m not hanging uuuup! You hang up first” and proceeds to giggle and tidder. If only she cared about her fucking kid as much as O&A.

-Thinking she was important to O&A: There were times were O&A flat out told her “We don’t need you and don’t give a fuck about you.” Her response? “NO. NO YOU GUYS NEED ME YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME”. It’s insane. In her head she is the center of the universe and anything else is unthinkable.

-Completely lying about, and not giving a fuck about the father of her kid dying. This happened in 2001 and Di never, ever, brought it up on the show or seemed affected by it until it was revealed in like 2004 on the show. It shows that even before Di started spiraling she didn’t give a single fuck about anybody but herself.

-Getting a hefty allowance after the death of her dad. Spending it all on fucking beer and letting her kid live with a random older woman.

-Begging constantly. Calling into O&A and begging them to start a fundraising for her. When the homeless cribs saga occurred, she begged to O&A to start another fund claiming “I can’t live like this anymore”, essentially making her life and death situation the responsibility of the show. She used O&A’s name to solicit money from strangers with no guilt.

-Her sexy bravado. She would constantly call people hun and act sexy to anyone who could potentially give her alcohol. No morals, no concept that she’s a disgusting slob.
-Acting like her situation was others fault. Her getting fired from Bud was the unions fault. Her losing her kid is a mystery. Her being on the streets is O&A’s fault for not helping her. Her alcoholism is her fathers fault. No. Responsibility.

-Lying about the amount of drugs / alcohol she was taking. It’s obvious Di grew up in a family where that shit wasn’t allowed. She’ll claim to recognize her alcoholism as a problem to get people off her back, not to actually do anything. When she was confronted about her crack lies, she just goes “Well you put two and two together.” As if lying about when she last did crack is another day for her.

I ran out of steam. By whole point is I have no sympathy or pity for this cunt. None. She was a fucking rude annoying pig who abandoned everything in her life to drink, took no responsibility for anything, and used and manipulated everyone around her to keep her lifestyle going.

Bill literally vomited blood until he died. In their apartment and she had to clean it up. What did she do? Stop drinking? Seem genuinely shaken? Of course not. She called into O&J THE NEXT DAY completely unaffected and claiming this wouldn’t affect her drinking. Then she used HIS MONEY to drink and pay rent. This is a man who helped her live for 10 odd years and, while being an enabler, TRIED to get her off the drink. To no avail. It’s a fucking blessing she wasn’t in her kids life.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
There was one time she called in and they dug up some shit about her opening all these different lines of credit and maxing them out with no chance/intention of paying back anything. She had some judgement lien against her which they brought up and she responded with something like "people can judge me all they want". Fucking retarded alcoholic bum.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
There was one time she called in and they dug up some shit about her opening all these different lines of credit and maxing them out with no chance/intention of paying back anything. She had some judgement lien against her which they brought up and she responded with something like "people can judge me all they want". Fucking retarded alcoholic bum.
I know what clip you’re talking about and it’s a perfect example of Di blatantly fucking lying, acting cute to shirk criticism, pity, etc.

When O&A bring up she has judgements and liens she half heartedly goes “Really??? Oh no!!!!” even though she knows exactly what they’re talking about. She claims she can’t pay these debts back with a sob story “Well I went homeless and couldn’t pay it back!” not acknowledging she used none of her dads money to pay these debts. And when O&A refer to her by her married name she gets INCENSED. “DO YOU HAVE TO SAY MY MARRIED NAME ON THE AIR????” Jokes about her dead baby daddy and abandoning her kid was fine, using her married name? Off fucking limits. I hate her.

Forum Clout
Now do Marion and your opinion will change.
I DONT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE PAL.
If we’re making requests, can you do an analysis of Opie the puppet master completely and absolutely cucking Nana through Jordan Kay? Who was a better karaoke singer than Nana because he did it to have fun and not impress his sycophants and prepubescent girls. Listening to Nana lose her shit and throw a tantrum whilst the Destroyer is doing a bit always gets my ribs.

Forum Clout
-Thinking she was friends with O&A: When they would play the silent game with her then come back to the line, she would come in with some “I’m onto you guys!!! Tee-hee!!! I’m not hanging uuuup! You hang up first” and proceeds to giggle and tidder. If only she cared about her fucking kid as much as O&A.

I think she did realize she was just there as a freakshow. Just like Marion and Bobo, she saw negative attention as better than no attention, because they're all narcissists.

I don't even think she ever gave a shit about O&A in particular, as evidenced when she couldn't name five bits from the show. It was just a public avenue she happened to gain access to one day. Once she did, it was too good to pass up, no matter how much they insulted her and exposed the humiliating details of her life. She just sucked onto the show like a leech and decided never let go, no matter what.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
No you're a shit cunt

1685917459368.png

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
If we’re making requests, can you do an analysis of Opie the puppet master completely and absolutely cucking Nana through Jordan Kay? Who was a better karaoke singer than Nana because he did it to have fun and not impress his sycophants and prepubescent girls. Listening to Nana lose her shit and throw a tantrum whilst the Destroyer is doing a bit always gets my ribs.
I second this. The Jordan Kay saga is one of the few bits that holds up to me because of how it exposed how thin skinned and insecure Anthony was.