Barren Womb Cunt Rage

Anyone who “buys” a kid is a piece of shit. How about you adopt and do the world a favor retard
Many of them would never qualify for adoption due to their degenerate lifestyles, drug use, criminal records, and too many of them are registered sex offenders, so they buy babies. This way it'll be even harder to protect the children from these sick fucks because unlike adoption, the state won't be visiting them with mandatory welfare checks.

It must be awful. I guarantee it gets physical between them. We all saw how Nana snarled, spat and hurled the word cunt at Missy when she simply unplugged the router.
I quite frankly think she'd kick the shit out of Nana in any physical confrontation. The guy almost sweated to death doing home karaoke. Even though she's just a girl, I think she'd make short order of Nana, who'd probably back down before it turned physical anyhow.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I quite frankly think she'd kick the shit out of Nana in any physical confrontation. The guy almost sweated to death doing home karaoke. Even though she's just a girl, I think she'd make short order of Nana, who'd probably back down before it turned physical anyhow.
She’d snap Nana’s back, and fuck Clay right in front of him..haha oh wait pretty sure the fucking clay part happens already.

Stupid faggot cuck