• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad piggy! He knows what he did

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
We all know he claimed to have been SWATted before we heard of him. I'm no expert, but isn't the point of SWATting someone watching it happen on a livestream? Patrick abandoned his falsely named "Two Minute Drill" series* long ago, and it was never streamed live.

I guess he must be partly talking about that craigslist pepperoni ad, but that's not what SWATting means at all.

*also abandoned his daughter/parental responsibility

Forum Clout
They do but I think this is the last time they interacted. Pat honey childed him and Logan hid the tweet.

Kjjsnssj.jpg

Bdjsnabs.jpg

Absolutely embarrassing behavior but of course fatso doesn't see it.

Jsjsbd.jpg
I knew Fatso had that douche-chillingly bad reply but I never knew Logan hid it. Holy shit.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It's their publicly stated goal to drive me to suicide!
The impotent internet meanies who are cyberstalking and harassing myself and my family in the house where we live will not rest until they drive this Actual Tough Guy and firebranding Twitter pundit bad-ass who owns guns and likes violence to break down and kill himself.

It's like that Austin Powers scene where he goes cross-eyed trying to understand time travel.