• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad piggy! He knows what he did

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
ribs.png

Just admit norm is funny piggy!

edit: He just added some more. Who is he talking about here, Ant?

ribs2.png

Three cocksuckers who dare say that Norm isn't funny, you know what to do...

ribs3.png

'Couple instances' Another one for the list

ribs4.png

What a lying little cunt

ribs5.png

Last edited:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
"Their previous target was selected just because he's public and unashamed about being gay"

Ermmm no sweaty, we have gays, women, chinks, niggers and cuntfuckers here. We laughed at Logan Lynn because he's a massive FAGGOT pseudo artist who gave us a good serving of milk.

Fat fucking liar.
I didn't even know Logan Lynn was gay, and you're right, he was on the subreddits radar because he's a fucking lolcow, not because he's gay.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
"Their previous target was selected just because he's public and unashamed about being gay"

Ermmm no sweaty, we have gays, women, chinks, niggers and cuntfuckers here. We laughed at Logan Lynn because he's a massive FAGGOT pseudo artist who gave us a good serving of milk.

Fat fucking liar.

And he's virtually never been discussed after he left it alone. Just leave it the fawk alone. It's really that simple.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat leaves out the part that he chose to keep responding and hasnt stopped since. The tweet was just someone asking who he was. Its not like they went crazy on pat. pat felt like he thought it would be fun to argue with everyone and here we are. Its funny that pat ignores a ton of his positive tweets but the ones he think he can get an argument with, he will spend days or even weeks arguing with them. To the poinit he will dig up tweets years old to try and stir up shit.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I didn't even know Logan Lynn was gay, and you're right, he was on the subreddits radar because he's a fucking lolcow, not because he's gay.
I knew he was a fag due to all the homoerotic shit he did with da Jay Mohrs.

logan-lynn-c.jpg

And he's virtually never been discussed after he left it alone. Just leave it the fawk alone. It's really that simple.
Indeed, he gave us a good laugh but had a modicum of self awareness and realised leaving it alone *sniff* was the best option, he's a distant memory now. Piggles on the other hand has only escalated his situation over the previous years, he had multiple opportunities to end it but couldn't resist gloating and being an overall intolerable piece of shit, i mean.. at one point we left him be, but he literally came to the sub reddit to antagonize us. lol

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pretty sure pat and logan follow each other. I bet logan says " Jesus he is still fighting with those guys?" when these tweets pop up. All while we all agreed to a truce and dont even screw with him. Maybe pat should have asked him how he was able to get past it before spending all his money on lawyers. Of course pat doesnt want to hear " Dont feed the trolls". It really is that easy Pat, its just you have never tried.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
The absurdity is what makes it hilarious patrick. Who would ever die on the hill of maintaining a comedian is not funny - to this point? Three years later?! Fucking retard.
That's called "not letting the idiots win."

I'm sorry you're so stupid, my sweet summer child. I can't help you.

Wait quietly now. Quietly is the key.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
You didn't say you personally didn't think Norm isn't funny, you disingenuous swine. You tried to jump on a Twitter bandwagon for your precious dopamine hits and good-boy virtue signal points, and when you got pushback on it you acted like a haughty, arrogant piece of shit. Then, when you were long forgotten, you decided to run an imaginary victory lap because you got your favorite toy back, and the rest is history. If you'd just said "Hey, what can I say, I just don't like him," then that would have been that. But you just had to make sure everyone knew how awesome you are, so this group of rascally scamps had to make sure everyone knew how awesome you're not.
He's as dishonest as he is fat. He's fat, too.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Pretty sure pat and logan follow each other. I bet logan says " Jesus he is still fighting with those guys?" when these tweets pop up. All while we all agreed to a truce and dont even screw with him. Maybe pat should have asked him how he was able to get past it before spending all his money on lawyers. Of course pat doesnt want to hear " Dont feed the trolls". It really is that easy Pat, its just you have never tried.
They do but I think this is the last time they interacted. Pat honey childed him and Logan hid the tweet.

Kjjsnssj.jpg

Bdjsnabs.jpg

Absolutely embarrassing behavior but of course fatso doesn't see it.

Jsjsbd.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
You didn't say you personally didn't think Norm isn't funny, you disingenuous swine. You tried to jump on a Twitter bandwagon for your precious dopamine hits and good-boy virtue signal points, and when you got pushback on it you acted like a haughty, arrogant piece of shit. Then, when you were long forgotten, you decided to run an imaginary victory lap because you got your favorite toy back, and the rest is history. If you'd just said "Hey, what can I say, I just don't like him," then that would have been that. But you just had to make sure everyone knew how awesome you are, so this group of rascally scamps had to make sure everyone knew how awesome you're not.
He's as dishonest as he is fat. He's fat, too.

Very well put but you forgot to mention how hefty he is.