• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Average OnA WOW Meetup

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
1696263597370.jpeg

Me, not letting the temptress distract me

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
But an okay brother, at best.
Well he lets you feed Michelle’s Fentanyl addiction when you come over for football on Sunday’s so that you’re able to fuck her.

But I guess just because a fella allows you to fuck his daughter don’t make him great. She’s your niece after all. Wtf gives him the right to be the gatekeeper.

But what makes Rusty Machiavellian is he ain’t even trying to hook ya up with some prime white pussy. He needs you there to switch off with him because shit someone has to hold the camera while he’s getting his.

He ain’t going to keep getting access to all that good hard candy unless he’s able to keep creating original content on a weekly basis. But that’s what makes him one of the best distributors among the WOW community right?

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
"Yeah Little Bill, shut up."
Gowan, let’s say for the sake of argument, that you’ve got a beautiful dick. How many drinks before you let an American fella from Long Island, who likes poodles, suck it a little? Just a taste. Just a tasteeee..

Attachments

• 1696265544832.jpeg
    1696265544832.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I'm doing Boogie Nights quotes, nigger. Keep that Wire shit on the DL with your faggot ass
I done got the prep school boy talking jive y’all see dat?

I’m the star it’s my big dick!

And he was a pedophile not a homo he liked little girls not guys. Guess they didn’t teach you that in stockings and powdered wig class.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
That was apparently a genuine flub by Bill Macy and PTA rightly thought it was perfect and left it in. Rather like every guy who fucked Little Bill's wife
Yeah I know I go kinda deep with the PTA. Only one I haven’t seen is Daniel Day Lewis playing a guy with HIV who makes dresses. But the master is in my top 7 all time movies.

G

Yeah I know I go kinda deep with the PTA. Only one I haven’t seen is Daniel Day Lewis playing a guy with HIV who makes dresses. But the master is in my top 7 all time movies.
The Master is brilliant. I also haven't seen the DDL dress movie. Don't think even PTA and Day Lewis can't make that subject matter interesting. Who knows though, anyone else seen it?