• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange…GAY?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Theater guy? He was a long shore man and a then cab driver when he started doing stand up. He only went to Connecticut School of Broadcasting because a judge told him he had to go to college.
Lol. He was doing improv at night, while he was a "long shore man." Improv may be worse than being a theater fag. You just don't show up in Hollywood with no experience in improv/theater and land the gig that Artie did for Mad's inaugural season.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why WAS Artie so incensed at the use of the word “Bloomies”? I’ll tell you why. Because Artie would refer to it as that, and when that little faggot butt boy referred to it as Bloomies he was essentially outing Artie.

There were many reports of Artie fighting in hotel lobbies over suitcases. You think the suitcases were filled with drugs? Like that was some secret for him? They were filled with delicious and girthy black dildos. After that black kid told him “Ey was u putting coke on dem cheeseburgerz?” They made passionate, sweaty, stinky love in a storage closet at the rehab facility.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1686853112869.jpeg

What? What happened, I wasn’t looking. Artie was sucking off men in every city he visited? That’s crazy. I had no idea. I wish him the best.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Why WAS Artie so incensed at the use of the word “Bloomies”? I’ll tell you why. Because Artie would refer to it as that, and when that little faggot butt boy referred to it as Bloomies he was essentially outing Artie.

There were many reports of Artie fighting in hotel lobbies over suitcases. You think the suitcases were filled with drugs? Like that was some secret for him? They were filled with delicious and girthy black dildos. After that black kid told him “Ey was u putting coke on dem cheeseburgerz?” They made passionate, sweaty, stinky love in a storage closet at the rehab facility.
He outed himself with the bro fight. I think if you read Too Fat to Fish and Crash and Burn, they paint a picture of a deeply closeted homosexual.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He outed himself with the bro fight. I think if you read Too Fat to Fish and Crash and Burn, they paint a picture of a deeply closeted homosexual.
His story of being on drugs and waking up in bed with some dude cuddling him was brought up one time on Stern then never again.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was all county at 3rd base In baseball
Billy Bean was a 4th round pick of the Tigers. Fags play baseball. Who knew?

Billy Bean married his college sweetheart when he was 24-years-old.He left the marriage four years later after meeting his partner Sam, an Iranian immigrant who was raised in Austria. Sam later died of HIV-related causes the day before Bean's final MLB season. Bean did not attend the funeral.

Bean came out as gay to his parents in 1998. He came out publicly to Lydia Martin of the Miami Herald in 1999, becoming the second Major League Baseball player to publicly come out as gay; Glenn Burke was the first to come out to his teammates and employers during his playing days but did not come out to the public at large until his career was over.

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
His focus on High Pitch Mike being gay was always strange to me. It was like he was yelling at himself.
It seemed to me like Mike was the one who couldn't let it go and then Artie didn't want to be seen backing down to an intern. They did an episode of Artie's podcast many years later where it seemed like they buried the hatchet.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
It seemed to me like Mike was the one who couldn't let it go and then Artie didn't want to be seen backing down to an intern. They did an episode of Artie's podcast many years later where it seemed like they buried the hatchet.
Love your show, sweetie.