• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are we all in wit da redbar?

G

Much like you reading this, my eyes used to glaze over at these threads.
I finally powered through a couple clips and now I've spent the past week ,10-12 hours a day with redbar on in the background

Instead listening to erocks movie idea for the 127th time or hate watching things and wasting mental energy , mike just hate watches them for me and makes it more entertaining

I also want a second, better GF like jules.

I am actually laughing out loud again, after months of not laughing out loud in real life. Just the occasional smirk where i give a “haha holee shit”updoot.

.....you're welcome for the ego boost, mike david. shalom , cripple. @thefuchitive

[MEDIA=youtube]zcmutexkX30[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]C73knK6XuVo[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]M4o_nHq3y74[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]MzfMzvGR9sc[/MEDIA]

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I like Redbar. It seems like he really is kind of an unstable guy in real life and that adds to his charm. There are a lot of people who hate him going back years. What happened to the MP3 players in 2006 Mike? Nah I'm just kidding I don't care.
There's a screen shot out there with a picture of a teenage girl with the caption "Which teen did Mike fuck?" Which is a little suspect.
I could also do without hearing a Jew mock Christians. Same shit with Stern.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Hate to admit he won me over. I tried listening to him back in 2016/17 when he was shitting on cumia but his mancow voice annoyed me.

Last summer I decided to watch his clips for no reason and I caught myself looking for any content related to any celebrities am aware of. Then I got into the clips about people that I didn't even know - like Logan Paul, faze rug, etc.

I'm really digging the new set and it's late night show vibe. Given the quality of the tonight show - and the other late night shows - redbar is far more entertaining than what's on major networks. It sounds crazy but it's true. He's a very irrevant version of Conan.