Are there any screenshots or archives of Jon’s posts to the old forum?

Harry Powell

Yeah, by retards who decided he was fake so started talking about raping his daughter.
I was furious about it at the time and still dislike Socrates for his retardation.

Now that years have passed I see that I was a fool to expect anything else. In fact I’m surprised it ended with Socrates gay ass post. It could have ended in someone DM’ing him pics of their drag persona and sexual fantasies.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I was furious about it at the time and still dislike Socrates for his retardation.

Now that years have passed I see that I was a fool to expect anything else. In fact I’m surprised it ended with Socrates gay ass post. It could have ended in someone DM’ing him pics of their drag persona and sexual fantasies.
Fair point. Jon was surely the burly fella someone needed in middle school.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If you mess with the bull (post on this forum as someone identified as a protagonist in the storyline) you get the horns (your 10 year old children threatened with rape)

TorqueWheeler

If you mess with the bull (post on this forum as someone identified as a protagonist in the storyline) you get the horns (your 10 year old children threatened with rape)
That don't make it a smart choice when there's info to be acquired, bud. Derpy edgelords are historically the most successful people in real life, after all.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That don't make it a smart choice when there's info to be acquired, bud. Derpy edgelords are historically the most successful people in real life, after all.

If you think everybody here treats this like a military operation (or a 2U gig managed by brother Joe) then you’re just wrong. Some people just want to watch the world burn and make rancid rape threats. It don’t make them bad people neither.

TorqueWheeler

If you think everybody here treats this like a military operation (or a 2U gig managed by brother Joe) then you’re just wrong. Some people just want to watch the world burn and make rancid rape threats. It don’t make them bad people neither.
Yeah, that's what I was saying. Good point. That last part does sound like something Jesus would say though. Which verse is that?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Oh dear, you really do try hard, don't you, bud? Jog on now, faggot.

IMG_4214.jpeg