Are there any screenshots or archives of Jon’s posts to the old forum?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
nico.png

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Proves it's really Jon because he said Pat threatened to kill him and Adrienne a full two years before Dan bought the court records.
Also he posted on Instagram about watching some good comedy with that same picture of Norm that he used here right before he showed up.

No matter what Pat says while trying to cope with it or how many retards here thought it was fake so he had to be run off that was definitely Jon.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I still don't understand how he was able to sign away his rights. I didn't even know that was a thing before I was aware of Patrick. There's a lot of deadbeat fathers out there but I doubt there's many that go as far as having it in writing that they don't want to see their own kid.

What an absolute piece of shit he is.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I still don't understand how he was able to sign away his rights. I didn't even know that was a thing before I was aware of Patrick. There's a lot of deadbeat fathers out there but I doubt there's many that go as far as having it in writing that they don't want to see their own kid.

What an absolute piece of shit he is.
Well Jon told us he'd basically refused any agreements and also threatened to murder him and Ade at least two years before we got the official documents but this retard above us knows better so I guess it was just a funster with some lucky guesses.