• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are there any notable people that we know of who browse da forums or is it just us faggots?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I feel like he used to be somewhat funny but now he has this air of superiority where he feels like he’s above doing podcasts/radio. It really comes across on the Regz. Also I don’t know anything about wrestling so his constant references and impressions are lost on me. Also his wife works for ESPN so he’s never going to be nearly as edgy as he once was.
He was a faggot from the very get go. If he gets a prime high end $ job in Kikeywood or Zio-media he will completely abandon all contact and acknowledgement of his past (Bonfire, OnA, etc.) and never again look back. Everything about him screams snake in the grass Hollyweird cock up the ass.

I don't watch men in tights wrasslin' either but those "snap into a Slim Jim" commercials back in the day made an impression because of how bombastic the character of Macho Man Randy Savage was with the over the top steroid freak voice and the neck veins popping out all for a No. 2 pencil width stick of greasy beef pork chicken.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Normally I'd call any fan community a bunch of faggots for thinking they have an influence on anything but all the OnA crowd are so irrelevant that it's possible most us make more higher wages than them.

Who from OnA is bigger now than they were in the show's heyday? Bill Burr... uhh, Sam maybe by technicality, ummm, uhhh...
Patrice is much smaller now because he’s a skeleton.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Taylor Swift, Ben Gurion, Khalid Sheik Mohammed* Colonel Sanders

* No longer has Internet access