Are there any great non-western, non-Asian philosophers? (Jews + sand people soecifically)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Rumi, Sri Ramana, and Shams Tabrizi fit your criteria. Most sand nigger philosophers are called poets or gurus (both Krishnamurtis for instance).

Jews you got the sephardic Rambam (already mentioned under his greek name in this thread), you got Spinoza who was very Jewish though very on the outs with Jews which makes him good, much later you got Karl Popper, and you got guys like Saul Alinksy who is probably the devil himself but a pure example of a Jewish philosopher. There are also a few jewbroad philosophers they try to get you to read, but they're not worth remembering.

Latter day Wittgenstein is better than all of them (ignore the early and middle periods).
Lmao Rambam. What a gay name.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
I was just laying on my back on the couch, I sneezed and shot a big rope of phlegm out of my mouth and it wrapped around my chin, down my neck and onto the collar of my shirt. It was fucking horrific and I feel like I need to take a shower. Philosophize on that, fellas.
It wasn't phlegm and it didn't come from your nose, did it? Lies are the death of philosophy Abester

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
All you need is the bottom two and you're golden
The_Debate_Pyramid_v2_Detailed_TT_Norms_Bold_Text_3824x3630.png