Are there any great non-western, non-Asian philosophers? (Jews + sand people soecifically)

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Do you mean philosophers who were Jewish or Jewish philosophers who were philosophers of Judaism? If it’s the former there are tons of em.

Also depends how you define philosopher..

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
It makes people really mad but they don't really provide an argument
You mean why tag is stupid? Because it basically is just bad from the start. The interlocutor just switches from an internal to an external critique. The "impossibility of the contrary" is a deductive assertion. But that means you have to essentially disprove all other philosophical models.

For example I can just say that transcendentals are platonic forms that don't require a mind. And the common argument tree for that is to then switch to an external critique. Something like "but platonic forms do not stand in causal relation and thus can't interact" .

But in the platonic worldview they don't need to be. So you see how it just switches from internal to external.

Unless you mean a different formulation in which case I'm listening.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
You mean why tag is stupid? Because it basically is just bad from the start. The interlocutor just switches from an internal to an external critique. The "impossibility of the contrary" is a deductive assertion. But that means you have to essentially disprove all other philosophical models.

For example I can just say that transcendentals are platonic forms that don't require a mind. And the common argument tree for that is to then switch to an external critique. Something like "but platonic forms do not stand in causal relation and thus can't interact" .

But in the platonic worldview they don't need to be. So you see how it just switches from internal to external.

Look buddy I've only got my grade eight, I just like that it makes people mad

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT

You sound like you have peanut butter in your mouth. A nyanyanya