• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently, Joe Rogan released a new special...

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
And it is not good.

I'm not going to watch the special for obvious reasons, but I did watch this video discussing Joe and his special, which is without a doubt miles better than his special.

It's nowhere near as bad as people are saying it is. I haven't seen any of his other specials so I can't compare. It was on the same level as most other recent specials. I expected it to be awful but apparently his standup is much funnier than he is on podcasts.

Also, the guy who made the video in the OP sucks. Someone linked one of his other videos in another thread, I did a write-up on it here.
Okay, I started watching the video in the OP in case the video of his I watched was an aberration but no, this one is also gay and disingenuous. I am ten minutes in, and having watched the special, the guy is editing out laughs from it to make it look like Rogan is bombing. He's also taking comedy punchlines out of context and act like they're serious statements, all while playing dramatic music over it.
He keeps talking about how much Rogan bombed but if you watched the special then you'd know it was constant laughter from the audience.
The dude who made this video is incredibly gay and so is @CorradoSoprano4 for linking it.
From what I gleaned from his other video, this dude is clearly the type of person that would hate Rogan for existing. Now he's whining that Rogan made trans jokes.
Now he's whining about Rogan during Covid and that he has said "the n-word". He says that no one normal listens to his podcast anymore. Pretty sure it's the biggest one in the world.
At the end he says Joe will only be remembered as a stoolhumper and as someone everyone watched go insane over the years. The last thing he says is that Joe's fans have all abandoned him now but this just seems like wishful thinking. Actually the very last thing he says is that he hopes Joe is found dead in his ice bath.
Good one @CorradoSoprano4 this has made me understand who you are as a person.

Last edited:

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Okay, I started watching the video in the OP in case the video of his I watched was an aberration but no, this one is also gay and disingenuous. I am ten minutes in, and having watched the special, the guy is editing out laughs from it to make it look like Rogan is bombing. He's also taking comedy punchlines out of context and act like they're serious statements, all while playing dramatic music over it.
He keeps talking about how much Rogan bombed but if you watched the special then you'd know it was constant laughter from the audience.
The dude who made this video is incredibly gay and so is @CorradoSoprano4 for linking it.
From what I gleaned from his other video, this dude is clearly the type of person that would hate Rogan for existing. Now he's whining that Rogan made trans jokes.
Now he's whining about Rogan during Covid and that he has said "the n-word". He says that no one normal listens to his podcast anymore. Pretty sure it's the biggest one in the world.
At the end he says Joe will only be remembered as a stoolhumper and as someone everyone watched go insane over the years. The last thing he says is that Joe's fans have all abandoned him now but this just seems like wishful thinking. Actually the very last thing he says is that he hopes Joe is found dead in his ice bath.
Again, I haven't watched the special and I do understand the video I linked was obviously biased and edited in such a way to steer towards a certain narrative. Maybe you're right and I do need to watch the special.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Sad that these fags can let their gay politics and covid religion get in the way of blatant hackery

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Again, I haven't watched the special and I do understand the video I linked was obviously biased and edited in such a way to steer towards a certain narrative. Maybe you're right and I do need to watch the special.
Yea I watched it (I was at a friends and he wanted to) and what this guy is describing is not at all what I watched. Sure he makes some valid points (Joe has shat a whole slew of terrible comics into the world, he is out of touch), but it seems like he is more interested in just generally discussing how he hates joe and that he's probably gay (which isn't really news to anyone). No matter how much people want to declare his career dead, joe has and probably always will have a certain group of serious fans who will go to his shows and listen to his podcast. Hell even Dane Cook after his career came to a crashing halt was still able to rent out and fill small arenas and make a bundle of money. Enough to make back everything his Brother stole and then some.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Schwab stole it from some one else. No one cares about that retard. Burr yeah that's hypocritical but Mencia was so blatant and he stole from open micers . Rogan never again presented himself as a joke thief Police...he avoided Dennis Leary , Schumer etc joke stealing controversies.
He’s the gate keeper of comedy (CIA asset). He avoided Leary cause Leary would have called him an unfunny faggot. He avoided Amy cause no one fucks with the golden Jew. He had no problem calling out Jay Mohr for “stealing” Bert’s story about Tracy Morgan though.

I’ve never laughed at anything Rogan’s ever said and that entire death squad is filled with mostly unfunny closeted ballwasher.

Uh, Joe called out Leary in 2004 way before the Mencia shit.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Yea I watched it (I was at a friends and he wanted to) and what this guy is describing is not at all what I watched. Sure he makes some valid points (Joe has shat a whole slew of terrible comics into the world, he is out of touch), but it seems like he is more interested in just generally discussing how he hates joe and that he's probably gay (which isn't really news to anyone). No matter how much people want to declare his career dead, joe has and probably always will have a certain group of serious fans who will go to his shows and listen to his podcast. Hell even Dane Cook after his career came to a crashing halt was still able to rent out and fill small arenas and make a bundle of money. Enough to make back everything his Brother stole and then some.
A lot of faggy people hate him because he’s not vocally left wing.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Found a reprint. Rogan was still hosting Fear Factor at the time. Damn this is old. If Denis only knew what little Toe Rogan would become....

1724017373026.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Rogan has always been a solidly mediocre stand up. Not the worst, not the best. A pretty consistent 3/5 every single time he takes the stage. He does have an impressively weak sense of humour in general though. Jokes fly over his head like nobody else in comedy.