• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently, Joe Rogan released a new special...

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I watched the JRE with Colin, Joe seemed to have no idea what was happening half the time. He's a weird guy
I like when he has mark Normand on because he's genuinely autistic and cannot stop himself from hitting Rogan with zingers while everyone else greggshells around him. It really aggravates Joe too, you can tell because he laughs way too hard and aggressive like a tough guy patting you on the back way too hard after you make an innocuous comment at his expense.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
It's typical Joe Rogan he's not a good comedian. It's getting trashed because of his boomerish politics not because of the stool humping. It's not the worst special but it's not good
The video accuses him of stealing from Burr and of all people Brendan Schaub. The guy who went on a crusade to get Mancia canceled for stealing jokes is stealing jokes from a retard who can’t put a coherent sentence together. Rogan wouldn’t know funny if it fucked him in the ass.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It's nowhere near as bad as people are saying it is. I haven't seen any of his other specials so I can't compare. It was on the same level as most other recent specials. I expected it to be awful but apparently his standup is much funnier than he is on podcasts.

Also, the guy who made the video in the OP sucks. Someone linked one of his other videos in another thread, I did a write-up on it here.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I like Joe and I have not listened to his pod in years but I didn't finish the special. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't enough to keep me watching for an hour.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It's nowhere near as bad as people are saying it is.
Joe Rogan is magnitudes worse than people say he is. There is 0 talent. Take a Bangladeshi cashier from 7-11 who was entered into an arranged marriage and has poor genes due to inbreeding as well as poor English and his "set" will be better than rogan's guaranteed.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Joe Rogan is magnitudes worse than people say he is. There is 0 talent. Take a Bangladeshi cashier from 7-11 who was entered into an arranged marriage and has poor genes due to inbreeding as well as poor English and his "set" will be better than rogan's guaranteed.
But Boq has never once made me laugh

Forum Clout
The video accuses him of stealing from Burr and of all people Brendan Schaub. The guy who went on a crusade to get Mancia canceled for stealing jokes is stealing jokes from a retard who can’t put a coherent sentence together. Rogan wouldn’t know funny if it fucked him in the ass.
Schwab stole it from some one else. No one cares about that retard. Burr yeah that's hypocritical but Mencia was so blatant and he stole from open micers . Rogan never again presented himself as a joke thief Police...he avoided Dennis Leary , Schumer etc joke stealing controversies.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's nowhere near as bad as people are saying it is. I haven't seen any of his other specials so I can't compare. It was on the same level as most other recent specials. I expected it to be awful but apparently his standup is much funnier than he is on podcasts.

Also, the guy who made the video in the OP sucks. Someone linked one of his other videos in another thread, I did a write-up on it here.
But that guy's a cool guy who smokes bongs during his videos so you know that he's a cool weed smoking guy. "This guy isn't funny. Here's a dead serious 10 minute video criticizing his comedy *bong rip*"

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Schwab stole it from some one else. No one cares about that retard. Burr yeah that's hypocritical but Mencia was so blatant and he stole from open micers . Rogan never again presented himself as a joke thief Police...he avoided Dennis Leary , Schumer etc joke stealing controversies.
He’s the gate keeper of comedy (CIA asset). He avoided Leary cause Leary would have called him an unfunny faggot. He avoided Amy cause no one fucks with the golden Jew. He had no problem calling out Jay Mohr for “stealing” Bert’s story about Tracy Morgan though.

I’ve never laughed at anything Rogan’s ever said and that entire death squad is filled with mostly unfunny closeted ballwasher.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Is Joey Diaz still alive? I imagine his drug induced spaz out on Redbar, and sexual assault on female comics made him take a step back?

Although, what female comic in her right mind would think Joey has enough pull to say who can go on stage? Was he that powerful to determine that like a promoter?