• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone got a link to some thick Nikki images? I can't search this forum well

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
To be fair 98% of all pictures of her smiling are ones that Pat isn’t in.

i think she was probably tired of being alone and figured she was better off finding a partner to split bills with. She seems honestly like a sweet enough girl. Evidently she’s also very Naive if she thinks she’s married to a guy you brag about being married to. Although I think keeping her maiden name was a sound move. Don’t have to pay for a name change when the inevitable divorce gets finalized.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Poll Question - Which is more true?
A) She seems like she wouldn’t even make it a challenge to fuck her.
B) Just… fuckin’ dyke.
C) These slobs deserve each other and every bad thing they get.
A. Guaranteed I could be up in them guts within 3 minutes of chit chatting and buying her a drink.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
PCT.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
To be fair 98% of all pictures of her smiling are ones that Pat isn’t in.

i think she was probably tired of being alone and figured she was better off finding a partner to split bills with. She seems honestly like a sweet enough girl. Evidently she’s also very Naive if she thinks she’s married to a guy you brag about being married to. Although I think keeping her maiden name was a sound move. Don’t have to pay for a name change when the inevitable divorce gets finalized.
Boy does she sure have egg on her face. “Split the bills with”. She picked the WRONG one.