• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone got a link to some thick Nikki images? I can't search this forum well

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
sRNdY9M.png
EniznEK.jpg
icNuoT5.png
s6SLoUu.jpg

G

Disclaimer: I've had a few bourbons.

tbh, she's not the most attractive of girls but I'd go a few rounds with her and see what she's made of. I think there's a freak in there just waiting to come out. God knows Pat's not gonna bring it out of her.

Niki, if you're on the board, send me a DM. Maybe we can work something out.

G

tbh, she's not the most attractive of girls but I'd go a few rounds with her and see what she's made of. I think there's a freak in there just waiting to come out. God knows Pat's not gonna bring it out of her.

She's the kinda girl who will let you liquor her up so you can slide it in her poop chute.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

If Pat gets hard from this it means you're a fag. Trust the science

G

The single worst thing about her is she fucked Pat. Besides that she looks like she smells like cat piss.