• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any Examples of Sam Roberts Playing the Victim?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
So, I guess you respect Travis for landing his $80K a year Executive Producer job with no motivations of becoming on air talent?

Oh big time respect. Knowing Jim raw dogged the chick you'd eventually marry and still showing up to work for him and Sam every day? Mad respect.

Travis is a great producer. But at that level you're only as good as your talent. Look at what he's working with. He should've jumped ship into more money a long, long time ago.

Forum Clout
Oh big time respect. Knowing Jim raw dogged the chick you'd eventually marry and still showing up to work for him and Sam every day? Mad respect.

Travis is a great producer. But at that level you're only as good as your talent. Look at what he's working with. He should've jumped ship into more money a long, long time ago.
It's refreshing to read you type highly of a former co-worker.

Forum Clout
We must lack the commonality of language. :image_9248:

I upfront said I wasn't there. You decided to fire off a snarky response to my acknowledgement of that fact for no reason.

Danny loves to rub one out to the fact he was there and constantly needs to remind everyone, it is the only thing that puts him above all his internet foes on the board.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Joon your mn’t is the only thing I can think of where he was getting shit on and had no way to deflect on to someone else… he was good at weaseling his way out of negative attention
The Jocktober where it was found out that the guys Sam wanted to make fun of, were actually fans of da show and had produced the "Suck my fucking cock" jingle for them.