• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Very Worried Kamala

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I haven't really looked at the people in politics because they're all old and ugly as fuck, but being on this thread I have actually gotten a good look at Kamala Harris .

I kind of can't get over how much whiter than Ant she looks. It's fucking weird. Like, she's obviously some sort of -oon, but the Cumias look like first gen immigrants compared to her.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Okay the place was filled b-b-but they're only there for the music!

34657 pi.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

View attachment 214280
People like Anthony are just like Hilary 2016 supporters. So locked into their bubble and doubting every evidence they see of the other side potentially winning that when Kamala wins in 2024 they will inevitably cry that it must have been rigged. “We weren’t seeing any evidence this could have happened so it was obviously rigged”.

Even other right wingers on Twitter are being realistic and saying “We need to shape up and stop underestimating her if we want to win”. But Anthonys content to just sleepwalk his way into stolen election accusations

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Meanwhile here's Cumia performing

6ZuRbil.png
It's a complete 180° from his previous post, but one thing remains clear: it's not him but the lying and delusional democrats who are being deceptive.

Meanwhile here's Cumia on stage performing for maybe 20 people.

ex1tzc7.png

Comedians of the Compound
Blueclaws Stadium
October 16, 2021

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
There is every chance that Anthony will die with a black woman as his president and it's impossible to state just how funny that is.
Obama and Kamala will be two sides of the coin for him. Obama is the “gimme fiddy cent” kid to him. Kamala is the dastardly times square woman. I would bet 90% Anthony thinks he could do a better job as President than both of these people purely because he’s white.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
This is why I stopped using twitter. Faggots on both sides of the isle. Even some people on kiwi farms are annoying with their political takes. I just sit back and watch all the retards fight amongst each other.
If you aren't laughing at this shit you are the real loser.
Politics is all faggot shit for retards to argue, like me!