• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s pedo cope revisited

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Maybe even kiss you?

Can you imagine being a 14 year old girl. You’re into pop stars Justin beiber (at the time) you just finished playing with toys and dolls. Just learning make up. And a fucking 56 year old horrifically ugly probably aids infested man with craters all over his face. Tells you he’s obsessed with you wants to take you out to dinner then fucking kiss you?

I know he’s a pedophile but how insane is he to actually write that.
Buuut, what if that man also has a pool

Forum Clout
I don’t think im beating a dead horse with this observation. I believe I’m shedding light on something often overlooked. In the clip where he gets angry and yells “you’ve never seen a 13 year old who’s completely fuckable”. There’s something much more sinister.

look at what he’s really saying. He’s baffled at what he sees as absurd when people don’t agree that there are completely fuckable 13 year olds. To the point that he thinks he’s being left with his dick in his hand by everyone in studio. For not backing him up.

What this shows is, he’s attracted to girls muchhh younger. He’s angry because in his mind of course there’s fuckable 13 year olds and everyone is just too afraid to say it. Now, if you, whoever reads this. Said “what you’ve never seen fuckable 21 year olds?” With anger like that. It’s safe to assume you think it’s ludicrous to believe otherwise. And you most likely are attracted to girls younger than 21. You just wouldn’t sleep with them.

He’s not saying “there’s completely attractive 13 year olds” he’s saying fuckable. By deduction he’s admitting he finds younger girls than even that attractive but 13 year olds are morally okay to sleep with. I’m being generous here because we all know he meant, but wouldn’t say, 11-12 year olds.

The case is, he’s an actual pedophile who’s attracted to girls as young as 9. Like he jokingly admitted in studio in front of bill burr. He should be put to sleep.
Nana believes that other heterosexual men are lying when they say they'd never fuck a child. In his mind, fucking an underage girl is every heterosexual man's fantasy, and those who claim otherwise are just being "politically correct". It's interesting how often he expresses his desire for underage girls while in the presence of other men, like it's important for them to know how fantastically potent and virile he is. Men who do this are typically covering up their secret homosexual urges, as they subconsciously worry about being exposed as a homo. Which fits Princess Cumia to a tee. Inwardly, he yearns to be a submissive queer bottom, so outwardly he tries to project himself as being as hetero as it's possible to be, which in his mind equals fucking minors, as he's not really 100% sure how a heterosexual man thinks, as how would he know?