• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s pedo cope revisited

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I don’t think im beating a dead horse with this observation. I believe I’m shedding light on something often overlooked. In the clip where he gets angry and yells “you’ve never seen a 13 year old who’s completely fuckable”. There’s something much more sinister.

look at what he’s really saying. He’s baffled at what he sees as absurd when people don’t agree that there are completely fuckable 13 year olds. To the point that he thinks he’s being left with his dick in his hand by everyone in studio. For not backing him up.

What this shows is, he’s attracted to girls muchhh younger. He’s angry because in his mind of course there’s fuckable 13 year olds and everyone is just too afraid to say it. Now, if you, whoever reads this. Said “what you’ve never seen fuckable 21 year olds?” With anger like that. It’s safe to assume you think it’s ludicrous to believe otherwise. And you most likely are attracted to girls younger than 21. You just wouldn’t sleep with them.

He’s not saying “there’s completely attractive 13 year olds” he’s saying fuckable. By deduction he’s admitting he finds younger girls than even that attractive but 13 year olds are morally okay to sleep with. I’m being generous here because we all know he meant, but wouldn’t say, 11-12 year olds.

The case is, he’s an actual pedophile who’s attracted to girls as young as 9. Like he jokingly admitted in studio in front of bill burr. He should be put to sleep.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Reminder: he's not obsessed.

But he's close!
Maybe even kiss you?

Can you imagine being a 14 year old girl. You’re into pop stars Justin beiber (at the time) you just finished playing with toys and dolls. Just learning make up. And a fucking 56 year old horrifically ugly probably aids infested man with craters all over his face. Tells you he’s obsessed with you wants to take you out to dinner then fucking kiss you?

I know he’s a pedophile but how insane is he to actually write that.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Maybe even kiss you?

Can you imagine being a 14 year old girl. You’re into pop stars Justin beiber (at the time) you just finished playing with toys and dolls. Just learning make up. And a fucking 56 year old horrifically ugly probably aids infested man with craters all over his face. Tells you he’s obsessed with you wants to take you out to dinner then fucking kiss you?

So so so so you're saying that ROMANTIC INTENTIONS towards an underage girl equal CARNAL DESIRES because she got a better iPad than I did!?!

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
So so so so you're saying that ROMANTIC INTENTIONS towards an underage girl equal CARNAL DESIRES because she got a better iPad than I did!?!
I’m a survivor of Anthony Cumias child sex ring does anybody have anything to say to me?

1691493224771.jpeg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Maybe even kiss you?

Well maybe I need a new tablet

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
I don’t think im beating a dead horse with this observation. I believe I’m shedding light on something often overlooked. In the clip where he gets angry and yells “you’ve never seen a 13 year old who’s completely fuckable”. There’s something much more sinister.

look at what he’s really saying. He’s baffled at what he sees as absurd when people don’t agree that there are completely fuckable 13 year olds. To the point that he thinks he’s being left with his dick in his hand by everyone in studio. For not backing him up.

What this shows is, he’s attracted to girls muchhh younger. He’s angry because in his mind of course there’s fuckable 13 year olds and everyone is just too afraid to say it. Now, if you, whoever reads this. Said “what you’ve never seen fuckable 21 year olds?” With anger like that. It’s safe to assume you think it’s ludicrous to believe otherwise. And you most likely are attracted to girls younger than 21. You just wouldn’t sleep with them.

He’s not saying “there’s completely attractive 13 year olds” he’s saying fuckable. By deduction he’s admitting he finds younger girls than even that attractive but 13 year olds are morally okay to sleep with. I’m being generous here because we all know he meant, but wouldn’t say, 11-12 year olds.

The case is, he’s an actual pedophile who’s attracted to girls as young as 9. Like he jokingly admitted in studio in front of bill burr. He should be put to sleep.
Bill Burr fucks the niggers.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout