• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s New Outrage Is.. SPORTS!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Getting real tired of the kike media trying to make the WNBA a thing now because just one dumb new hole. Female commentators for sports are horrible though
Idk that Cameron Brink isn’t that bad looking.
Plus Clark had her nudes leaked too, she an’t that awful either.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
That's Twitter, where every dipshit is a learned expert on every single topic. Imagine being so bored you felt compelled to tweet about girls' basketball.
Pretty sure it’s cause Tranthony is upset that a black hard fouled a straight white female.

So last week it’s been non stop with him about this.

Pretty sure wet brain called it a hate crime too

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
View attachment 204355
Can someone explain me why all of sudden WNBA is now a race war, and Nana types are having daily Autism meltdowns over this
IMG_5814.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s funny how the WNBA is finally getting attention and the WNBA can’t help but show everyone why they’re a joke with all the fighting among players because they’re all jealous of the goofy white girl. Nobody hates women more than other women.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Hates blacks but watches basketball. Racism is a hobby for him.
I can guarantee he hasn't watched a game in the past decade, if he ever has. The only thing he watches is Twitter and the WNBA race stuff is the outrage du jour, so he hopped on the bandwagon.

Unhinged tweeting Cumia is the best. This website is full of faggots who would be jerking their dicks if Mel was drunk and tweeting about negresses.
Mel wouldn't be caught dead passively aggressively whining about niggers on social media when he can actively aggressively yell about them around the house like a real man.

Keep in mind he still had a phone he could slam down like fifteen fucking years ago. If you asked him about his 'X', he'd inform you she was a gold digger cunt whore.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can guarantee he hasn't watched a game in the past decade, if he ever has. The only thing he watches is Twitter and the WNBA race stuff is the outrage du jour, so he hopped on the bandwagon.
There is the technicality of him always being parked at a bar that the odds a game is on one of the TVs. He definitely doesnt follow it.