• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s New Outrage Is.. SPORTS!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5661.jpeg
IMG_5662.jpeg
IMG_5660.jpeg

Last 24 hours, since Caitlin Clark “shove” and Negro League Stats being incorporated in MLB stats. Just few of highlights of how angry she is about it all.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Wait until he sees the racial mix up of the American cricket side who won the first game of the cricket

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240602-194357-158.png
    Screenshot_20240602-194357-158.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 60

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Didn't Boomer break his hand punching AntH in the head? I forget the details & can't be fucked to look for a youtube clip
Other way around. Anthony was the one who broke his hand. I can’t remember how Anthony told it but Boomers retelling was hilarious. Basically when Nana punched him he broke his hand and fell to the ground crying going “MY HAND MY HAND DUDE I THINK I BROKE MY HAND DUDE” and Saint Boomer actually tried to help him.

Forum Clout
Other way around. Anthony was the one who broke his hand. I can’t remember how Anthony told it but Boomers retelling was hilarious. Basically when Nana punched him he broke his hand and fell to the ground crying going “MY HAND MY HAND DUDE I THINK I BROKE MY HAND DUDE” and Saint Boomer actually tried to help him.
It was the rare time Nana stood up for himself.

The best with that interview was Boomer revealing how Nana's family was the "trash" family in the neighborhood. Constant unkept lawn, the place was always dark like no one lived there, Bro Joe being a delinquent & pain in the ass.

It's hilarious as Nana tries to retcon his life so he can complain about F/Ns because that's what his family was in the neighborhood.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The MLB stats thing doesn't matter since they aren't going to rename the Cy Young Award and no one who watches baseball is going to pretend some dead black guy they never heard of is better than him and Babe Ruth. It's only funny because it's not going to lead to black people giving a shit about baseball.

Baseball announcers always suck, doesn't matter the gender. I watch games on mute while dicking around on my iPad. I've never missed anything insightful.

The Caitlin Clark is hilarious. For thirty years, feminists have whined about people not watching the WNBA. Now they finally get a player who gets some attention for the league, and they are mad that she is white. Yeah, maybe America was just waiting for someone in the WNBA who isn't a black lesbian who hates America.