• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony turned over a new leaf with Twitter/X

Reeper

Forum Clout
She went to Harvard Business School. Where'd Anthony go to col- oh right.
If she was so smart she would invent a new Xbox just for black people and market it on BET. The consumer base for Xbox doesn’t appreciate her, so why should she lend herself to them, if she’s so talented?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No. On a lot of forms where you have to list education they’ll give you some options:

How many years of schooling did you complete?
“College, some college, High school / GED equivalent, some High school, middle school.”

Ant would put down some high school. And its not like any job he ever applied for would discriminate against him for that. He was a clapping monkey for a radio show and an AC man.
Something tells me that you wouldn’t get many AC jobs nowadays without a HS diploma. It demonstrates that you are willing to put forth the minimal amount of effort required to get through something. Ant would be working at the Dollar Store if he was a millennial.