• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Thirsts for Kevin Sorbo’s cock

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Jack of All Trades was fucking fantastic. Had one of the best theme songs of all time, and casting Verne Troyer as Napoleon was hilarious.

I liked Kevin Sorbo enough in the movie "Kull the Conqueror", but that is probably because I am a huge fan of Robert E Howard, and this wasn't really a very good adaptation. I remember someone telling Kull in the movie, "You just married a 3,000 year old witch!", to which Kull replies, "Huh. She told me she was 19".

Also, Harvey Fierstien plays a pirate who tells Kull, "Oh, Kull. You know how much I hate the smell of fish".

Maybe I didn't like the movie as much as I thought I did.

Forum Clout
I had no idea who Kevin Sorbo was, so I went to his Twitter and this was the banner on his profile:
View attachment 215754
Idk who this is but I would fuck his daughter and his wife, nice

Agggh imagine both. You obviously focus more on the daughter. You kiss and finger mommy but you’re fucking her little girl. You pull out and cum in her mouth. Mommy urges her to be a good girl and swallow, then gives her a proud, deep tongue kiss, tasting your residuals.

Sweet little angel blushes with pride and mommy strokes her hair and says how proud she is of her.

Tender family memories, the way it ought to be ☺️

Last edited:

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Jack of All Trades was fucking fantastic. Had one of the best theme songs of all time, and casting Verne Troyer as Napoleon was hilarious.

I liked Kevin Sorbo enough in the movie "Kull the Conqueror", but that is probably because I am a huge fan of Robert E Howard, and this wasn't really a very good adaptation. I remember someone telling Kull in the movie, "You just married a 3,000 year old witch!", to which Kull replies, "Huh. She told me she was 19".

Also, Harvey Fierstien plays a pirate who tells Kull, "Oh, Kull. You know how much I hate the smell of fish".

Maybe I didn't like the movie as much as I thought I did.
No no. I completely agree. As a kid, Kull was a cool movie. I was a big Hercules fan back then too, but I don’t think I’d go back to watch either.

For Jack of All Trades, I remember the Thanksgiving episode where he played football against Napoleon and his men. Campbell at his finest.

Forum Clout
Idk who this is but I would fuck his daughter and his wife, nice

Agggh imagine both. You obviously focus more on the daughter. You kiss and finger mommy but you’re fucking her little girl. You pull out and cum in her mouth. Mommy urges her to be a good girl and swallow, then gives her a proud, deep tongue kiss, tasting your residuals.

Sweet little angel blushes with pride and mommy strokes her hair and says how proud she is of her.

Tender family memories, the way it ought to be ☺️
@Turry Fawks here is some coombrained prattle For you that i wrote between strokes

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Lmao Kevin Sorbo is not "people in Hollywood", he's a warshed up religious nut who only shows up in Christian Lifetime movies. Big Hollywood Kevin Sorbo who has only ever been on cable TV.

From what I remember, he only had one real movie to his name: Kull. His one real starring role.

He's also the worst part of that movie, in a role not much different than his show Hercules.

How fucking bad of an actor do you have to be to pull that off?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Nah, they were pretty great. There was also a really fun Robin Hood show in that same vein but it wasn't connected to Xena and Hercules.

I remember that show. It aired on TNT, and was preceded by one of the WCW shows.

It actually was very enjoyable, but it suffered from A) oversaturation of similar syndicated action shows and B. ) a cross promotion with WCW ( where they would show a Hogan vs Giant match in between commercial breaks of Robin Hood) that was highly criticized. It was unfair because it was a fun show that has become unjustly forgotten.

As I have previously stated, I am a huge Robert E Howard fan, and there was even a Conan syndicated show in the 90s called Conan the Adventurer that was absolutely horrible. The huge German dude from Gladiator played Conan ( which was pretty genius casting in an era where Conan was still closely associated with Ah-nuld), and it's a shame that it was wasted on such a ridiculous show.

Forum Clout
I always thought hercules and xena was nerd shit. Baywatch was easily the best syndicated show of that era!
Screenshot from 2024-08-10 09-47-55.png

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
Like many actors who profess an undying obsession with MAGA ideas, Kevin Sorbo has brain damage. He had several mini strokes while getting a chiropractic procedure done and he hasn't been the same since.

True story.