• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony takes Cock(Pit) Pics

lowend73

Forum Clout
Does the FAA have a hotline number? I would like nothing more than get him on the no fly list.

Anthony belongs on Frontier or Spirit airlines. Judging by the way he is pissing away money, that soon will happen. From first class to economy, hows that feel fucker?

Nana has a fantasy of jumping in the cockpit if an imaginary emergency that incapacitates the pilots. Because Microsoft Flight Simulator makes you an expert. Like someone said earlier, he could have spent some time getting an actual pilot license. Its not like he didnt have the time or money. Joe would probably want to go as well.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Does the FAA have a hotline number? I would like nothing more than get him on the no fly list.

Anthony belongs on Frontier or Spirit airlines. Judging by the way he is pissing away money, that soon will happen. From first class to economy, hows that feel fucker?

Nana has a fantasy of jumping in the cockpit if an imaginary emergency that incapacitates the pilots. Because Microsoft Flight Simulator makes you an expert. Like someone said earlier, he could have spent some time getting an actual pilot license. Its not like he didnt have the time or money. Joe would probably want to go as well.

If someone knew what airline he was flying with and let them know he's tweeting to celebrate every time he doesn't get a black pilot, I'm pretty sure they'd take action. I do sometimes wish we could just forget about pig and focus solely on Anth and co again. He so badly needs bringing down a peg or two. He likes a pig in shit since Musk took over Twitter.

Last edited: