• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony said without any joke or pretense that he finds “the right thirteen” attractive.

Forum Clout
If I was hanging out with some dude who says that shit, I would question what kind of piece of shit I am hanging out with and cut ties. Could care less about a movie theater and poker room.

Everyone who was around that and blew it off, are just as bad for not calling him out on it. Jokes are funny, but pedophilia really isn't. The Uncle Paul shit was funny in the beginning (Beatles DJ call, Phil Moushy). But it just got creepy. Especially with Nana cackling like a witch. Opie was 100% right, it was not funny, and Jim used that all the time. You could tell his comic friends didn't like it at all. They probably didn't want to call him out because it meant no airtime. Except Col, he seemed like he could care less about being a regular.
Like the time the gang was discussing kids' TV shows, and Nana kept trying to shoehorn in his "joke" about jerking off to iCarly. Everyone ignored him, so he kept going for it, and Jim Norton, only one of the biggest perverts alive, asked him in all seriousness, "what's wrong with you?".

lowend73

Forum Clout
Like the time the gang was discussing kids' TV shows, and Nana kept trying to shoehorn in his "joke" about jerking off to iCarly. Everyone ignored him, so he kept going for it, and Jim Norton, only one of the biggest perverts alive, asked him in all seriousness, "what's wrong with you?".
I wonder what Andy Espresso would say about the prom night...

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
If I was hanging out with some dude who says that shit, I would question what kind of piece of shit I am hanging out with and cut ties. Could care less about a movie theater and poker room.
Danny not only continued to hang around Anthony but actively helped him conceal his underage rapes. Then tried to rewrite history like he was the champion of women's rights and tried to bring Anthony down and even went to police (with no proof as usual).

@BenDovid
Everyone who was around that and blew it off, are just as bad for not calling him out on it. Jokes are funny, but pedophilia really isn't. The Uncle Paul shit was funny in the beginning (Beatles DJ call, Phil Moushy). But it just got creepy. Especially with Nana cackling like a witch. Opie was 100% right, it was not funny, and Jim used that all the time. You could tell his comic friends didn't like it at all. They probably didn't want to call him out because it meant no airtime.
One thing that hasn't been discussed here much is that Norton would act as a gatekeeper for comedians who didn't praise his standup or his 'acting' work on stuff like Lucky Louie. And if certain comics would get a major gigs like network writing or hosting or being part of a Comedy Central show then Norton would no longer try to bring them on the show unless they hooked him up with something in exchange.

You can tell in segments that Vos, Burr, Bobby, and Patrice all hated Uncle Paul. Whenever he would do the character they wouldn't even play along and say "Paul you're gross" they would just say "Jimmy you're sick". And not even respect the 'bit' that Jimmy was doing. But that was part of Jimmy's act. It wasn't about being funny but about being mentally ill in front of everyone. Like how he'd play with himself while doing Uncle Paul stories and touch his dick under his pants in the studio.
Anthony made it point to tell everyone on the show how "all those girls are gross, look at them now". Driving home the point how hated and an outcast he was in his few years of HS. And how much of a gay he is. Older women are not all nasty, its actually the man in the mirror.

They were not in awe you pedo, it was shock because they were thinking "my god, what if that was my daughter ?".
Anthony bringing a 17-year-old girl to his high school reunion to "own his peers" was like Gavin shoving dildos up his asshole to "own the libs". Completely ineffective and made them both look like sexual degenerates and deviants. And both live forever archived on the internet for everyone to see and mock. Yet in their minds they probably repeat the scenario in their heads over and over again as some godlike 'victory' and how they showed everyone how fucking 'alpha' they are.

Forum Clout
Anthony bringing a 17-year-old girl to his high school reunion to "own his peers" was like Gavin shoving dildos up his asshole to "own the libs".
Nana genuinely thought his former classmates would be awe stricken by his ability to land hot teen pussy. He really thinks adult heterosexual men think this way, as he simply doesn't know any better. Or when he was gloating about visiting his "girlfriend" in a pediatric ward. He thinks it's a sign of his virility, and has no idea how repugnant it makes him look.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
If Danny were there, he’d be sure to wait six months, then tell the authorities once he couldn’t milk anything else out of Ant’s friendship.
His reports were those of a dumped wife trying to get even. He was all in with the child fingering until the children all rejected him for being too short. Girls tend to have growth spurts before middle school so Danny never made the cut. Plus these girls were looking straight down at his hairline which probably grossed them out.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Danny not only continued to hang around Anthony but actively helped him conceal his underage rapes. Then tried to rewrite history like he was the champion of women's rights and tried to bring Anthony down and even went to police (with no proof as usual).

@BenDovid

One thing that hasn't been discussed here much is that Norton would act as a gatekeeper for comedians who didn't praise his standup or his 'acting' work on stuff like Lucky Louie. And if certain comics would get a major gigs like network writing or hosting or being part of a Comedy Central show then
Let’s revisit that whole scene with dl hugley in the context of your hypothesis. Imagine jimmy thinking he could cockblock someone like that? Not only is dl 20 levels above him in show business, he’s a black comic whose career is based on all things black, black audiences and white managers trying to make money with black acts. Nobody on that flow chart has any use for a worm like norton.

Forum Clout
Nana genuinely thought his former classmates would be awe stricken by his ability to land hot teen pussy. He really thinks adult heterosexual men think this way, as he simply doesn't know any better. Or when he was gloating about visiting his "girlfriend" in a pediatric ward. He thinks it's a sign of his virility, and has no idea how repugnant it makes him look.
"YOU'VE never seen a 13 year old that was completely fuckable?!"