• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony said without any joke or pretense that he finds “the right thirteen” attractive.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I heard him say it years ago and cringed and shuddered a bit but that was all. Getting older and how I feel now, he’s a complete monster.

The man never grew up. He never challenged himself in any way. Never took the mature path. As a result, he’s just a teenage boy: obsessed with girl, video games and being “right.” Pathetic and absolutely deserving the shunning that the comedy community now gives him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't want that ever to be forgotten. That Whacky Iraqi has more skeletons in his closet than Dahmer, I wince thinking about what he's done that we don't even know (@BenDovid , back me up here).

Patrice was right, she should be put down.

#GoToSleepNana

05359149687eae3a7cc70716041d4a3d.gif

lowend73

Forum Clout
I heard him say it years ago and cringed and shuddered a bit but that was all. Getting older and how I feel now, he’s a complete monster.

The man never grew up. He never challenged himself in any way. Never took the mature path. As a result, he’s just a teenage boy: obsessed with girl, video games and being “right.” Pathetic and absolutely deserving the shunning that the comedy community now gives him.
It is great to get on the YT clips and throw that in all the ball washers face. Quiets them down pretty quick, and lets you know who the other pedophiles are.

There reasoning is stomach turning, and they should all be brought out back and shot in the head

Forum Clout
I don't want that ever to be forgotten. That Whacky Iraqi has more skeletons in his closet than Dahmer, I wince thinking about what he's done that we don't even know (@BenDovid , back me up here).

Patrice was right, she should be put down.

#GoToSleepNana

05359149687eae3a7cc70716041d4a3d.gif
If Danny were there, he’d be sure to wait six months, then tell the authorities once he couldn’t milk anything else out of Ant’s friendship.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I took his original comment to me with the same seriousness as I did Roland, when he told everyone that he "almost fucked Lindsay Lohan last night." When I was asked to participate in an investigation, I did. How hard is this for you? I got sick of hanging out with the dude. I removed myself. He cried about it on the air. What did I EVER "milk" out of Anthony's friendship? Money? Nope. Free beer and a crash pad? OK, you got me there.

Forum Clout
The man never grew up.

Marrying Jennifer is the worst thing that could have happened to him, because the marriage was doomed (which was both of their faults) and Anthony has a "if at first you don't succeed, give up immediately" outlook on life.

So as a result, he gave up on the idea of being a husband and father, and not only that, he gave up on being a grown-up.

He hides behind this smoke-screen that the reason he no longer believes in marriage is because a) the financial trauma he suffered, and b) a distrust/hatred of women.

But I don't buy either of those things. First of all, while I'm sure it sucked being taken to the cleaners by his ex and her shyster lawyer, when have we ever known Anthony to love money *that* much? He's constantly throwing it away at luxuries, gambling, and maintaining his retinue of ballwashers. He lost great amounts of money on Citadel stock and selling his mansion at a loss, and neither of these things seem to faze him to a great extent. He's the "easy come, easy go" keed.

And as for the badass misogyny "girls are icky" stance? Nah, I don't see it. Anthony still puts women (well, little girls) on a pedestal. His goblin of an ex-wife didn't do anything to dent his fascination with the fairer sex.

No, what really happened is that he tried venturing into adulthood, it didn't work out, so he immediately crawled back into the womb and has stayed their for the past ~25 years. And that's how he'll die. A manchild. Just because things didn't go his way and he can't handle challenges or setbacks.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I took his original comment to me with the same seriousness as I did Roland, when he told everyone that he "almost fucked Lindsay Lohan last night." When I was asked to participate in an investigation, I did. How hard is this for you? I got sick of hanging out with the dude. I removed myself. He cried about it on the air. What did I EVER "milk" out of Anthony's friendship? Money? Nope. Free beer and a crash pad? OK, you got me there.
Anthony would be DEAD if it wasn't fuh my son DAVID. my David.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Marrying Jennifer is the worst thing that could have happened to him, because the marriage was doomed (which was both of their faults) and Anthony has a "if at first you don't succeed, give up immediately" outlook on life.

So as a result, he gave up on the idea of being a husband and father, and not only that, he gave up on being a grown-up.

He hides behind this smoke-screen that the reason he no longer believes in marriage is because a) the financial trauma he suffered, and b) a distrust/hatred of women.

But I don't buy either of those things. First of all, while I'm sure it sucked being taken to the cleaners by his ex and her shyster lawyer, when have we ever known Anthony to love money *that* much? He's constantly throwing it away at luxuries, gambling, and maintaining his retinue of ballwashers. He lost great amounts of money on Citadel stock and selling his mansion at a loss, and neither of these things seem to faze him to a great extent. He's the "easy come, easy go" keed.

And as for the badass misogyny "girls are icky" stance? Nah, I don't see it. Anthony still puts women (well, little girls) on a pedestal. His goblin of an ex-wife didn't do anything to dent his fascination with the fairer sex.

No, what really happened is that he tried venturing into adulthood, it didn't work out, so he immediately crawled back into the womb and has stayed their for the past ~25 years. And that's how he'll die. A manchild. Just because things didn't go his way and he can't handle challenges or setbacks.
The money issue with his ex wife isn’t about the amount or length but the principle. This is the same fag who bought his girlfriends mother a new trailer and teeth …and didn’t say a word about it being an issue until years after the relationship ended. It all goes back to his immature mentality. He does what psychologists call “love bombing”. For the first year or so of the relationship he’s amazing : 24 hour anniversary cards, brandishing his gun at people who hit on his girl, taking them on dates, taking care of them and their families, etc. And then just like Melinda said seemingly overnight it turns into sitting on a couch with a xanax addicted fool while he screams at fox news and refuses to put his arm around you. Its a subtle manipulation tactic, wether he’s aware of it or not, to get women to be complacent in his ensuing childish antics that will last for the rest of the relationship.

And don’t get me wrong, i’m not saying these women are victims. They know who Ant is or should at least. But its about how emotionally stunted Nana is. When he’s trying to show women he’s in love with them it’s superficial and what a middle schooler would do to show love. And when he decided he has these women on the hook he goes back to his irresponsible ways which always includes fucking children on the side.

His disgust of women and “UGH…FUCKIN GIRLS” is emblematic of what he does with EVERYONE ELSE in his life. The minute they get sick of his shit suddenly they’re uncool losers who couldn’t hang. Look at Opie. After years of being irresponsible at work and changing as a human and personally fucking Opie over Gregg decided he was done. And of course none of this was Anthonys fault. “UGH FUCKIN GREGG…FUCKIN BOSS SHIT…ITS A FUN SHOW!” Now look at Jill Nicoleaky. Jill did nothing wrong aside from take the relationship too seriously too fast. But that doesn’t excuse Anthony fucking teenagers in the house they shared for months on end without telling her. And of course she flips out, why wouldn’t she? Burns his shit and steals his car. And of course Ant has no ability to self reflect and it’s “UGH…FUCKIN CRAZY GIRLS…WHY DO THEY FREAK OUT WHEN IM FUCKING OTHER WOMEN? WHY CANT THEY JUST HANG?”

Anthony wants to live in a world where he is absolved from consequences for all of his actions. Where he gets the most consequences for his actions are women because he’ll choose gold digging whores who take him for his money or trick monogamous women into thinking he’s a responsible adult.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
there's a lost TACS episode featuring Kerryn 'OnlyFans' Feehan & some other broad, also Pat Dixon... AntH admitted to yet another rape (sleeping girl) & was called a monster for the entire episode, awkward as fuck.

I'd like to see that again.

Forum Clout
And he always makes it a point to admit to his pedophilic urges while in the company of other men. It's obviously very important to Nana that his pals, peers and associates know that he's into underage girls. It's a genuine source of pride to him, something he wants everyone to know about. Like when he took a troubled teenage waif to his retarded class reunion, because he thought his former classmates would be awed and envious of the child he was fucking. Not being a heterosexual man, Nana doesn't really understand how actual heterosexual men think, so he overcompensates by gloating about his attraction to girls with the bodies of teenage boys. It only reinforces his secret fagdom.

lowend73

Forum Clout
And he always makes it a point to admit to his pedophilic urges while in the company of other men. It's obviously very important to Nana that his pals, peers and associates know that he's into underage girls. It's a genuine source of pride to him, something he wants everyone to know about. Like when he took a troubled teenage waif to his retarded class reunion, because he thought his former classmates would be awed and envious of the child he was fucking. Not being a heterosexual man, Nana doesn't really understand how actual heterosexual men think, so he overcompensates by gloating about his attraction to girls with the bodies of teenage boys. It only reinforces his secret fagdom.
If I was hanging out with some dude who says that shit, I would question what kind of piece of shit I am hanging out with and cut ties. Could care less about a movie theater and poker room.

Everyone who was around that and blew it off, are just as bad for not calling him out on it. Jokes are funny, but pedophilia really isn't. The Uncle Paul shit was funny in the beginning (Beatles DJ call, Phil Moushy). But it just got creepy. Especially with Nana cackling like a witch. Opie was 100% right, it was not funny, and Jim used that all the time. You could tell his comic friends didn't like it at all. They probably didn't want to call him out because it meant no airtime. Except Col, he seemed like he could care less about being a regular.

Ant's classmates once seeing him swish in with the teenage girl;

"Who is that, the janitor?"

"I thought he was a faggot, lets go beat him up again"

Anthony made it point to tell everyone on the show how "all those girls are gross, look at them now". Driving home the point how hated and an outcast he was in his few years of HS. And how much of a gay he is. Older women are not all nasty, its actually the man in the mirror.

They were not in awe you pedo, it was shock because they were thinking "my god, what if that was my daughter ?".

Last edited: