• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Records Black Lady at Bar

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Yes yes yes, agreed Cumia is a fag. But Sydney Sweeney is not a 10, sorry. She has great tits, and is OK looking, but I was fucking better-looking similar London Irish types at 17 years old. Compare her face to Hollywood classics like Michelle Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Bo Derek, Julie Christie etc
1723331856719.png

10/10.
She’s also made Nana’s lust list. That was until someone pointed out her husband/sugar daddy donated to Act Blue

Forum Clout
He acts like it should be the fucking Cotton Club listening to "Minnie the Moocher" being sung. Hey stupid, bars are for the sociable people. He needs to just stay at home and drink. It is a weird mix of agoraphobia and racism....and faggotry
His doctor must have told him it was OK to get sauced in bars. Nana is at an age where he should be a regular in some neighborhood old man bar, like Archie Bunker's Place, or Moe's. No one wants to go to any fun bar and see that old queen slowly dying on a stool.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
part me thinks he records them so he can have them make a scene and go SEE SEE SEE ANIMALS!/ whatever faggot MAGA or racial point he wants to make

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
I bet the patrons at the restaurants in Greenville share similar sentiments about the loudmouthed Yankee trash that’s been showing up lately.

Nice fivehead, Kramer.

Also worth noting that Dawn very recently struggled with one of the most deadly cancers you can get and still looks 30 years younger than the ghoul.

Nana's dentures are amazing, I'll give him that.