• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony on the “sad demise of Bam Margera”

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

Attachments

• 6a00d8341c730253ef017c34d3981c970b.jpg
    6a00d8341c730253ef017c34d3981c970b.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I saw some interview with him and he said from all his heavy drinking and being dehydrated for over a decade his joints are fucked. Don’t know how true that is but it’s clear he’s been fucked up everyday for close to 15 years.
His fame chasing brother has been going off on him lately on instagram saying that Bam has been a junkie since he was a teenager and has always been a drunk, funster.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His fame chasing brother has been going off on him lately on instagram saying that Bam has been a junkie since he was a teenager and has always been a drunk, funster.
Yeah I have no idea how Jessie makes money, cky stopped being a thing when bam fell out of the limelight and barely tour anymore. I think he has a studio in west Chester which I guess can make money but now the Bam money train looks to be done so let’s shit on your brother.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah I have no idea how Jessie makes money, cky stopped being a thing when bam fell out of the limelight and barely tour anymore. I think he has a studio in west Chester which I guess can make money but now the Bam money train looks to be done so let’s shit on your brother.
:image_9253_lg:

Forum Clout
Nah it's awesome. There's a .5 too. He's hilarious at improv. I was disappointed that 4 didn't have more of that type of shit.
My favorite bit of any Jackass movie is when he’s doing the old man bit where he’s giving the little kid booze and cigarettes at an outdoor bar and the guy tries to confront him about it.

“You wanna step outside?”
“We ARE outside, numbnuts! Boy, you ARE from California, ain’t ya?”