• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is dying.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Well shit imagine being a mortician and getting that thing rolled onto your slab. How the fuck do you make it look decent for a funeral?
Not only would it be cheaper, it'd be easier for everyone to just burn it. Fuck.
It's also the best way to make sure he's dead assuming the body doesn't just crumble into ash after they drive a stake in his heart.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Would you say Anthony’s downfall is tragic?

I guess he’d have to have been considered a hero prior to this, so I guess it’s more of a deserved kick in the nuts with worse to come.
Usually, Nana jokes come easy to me, but right now I simply can't think of one. This picture alone is a brutal enough punchline. I swear, in less than a month he's managed to look like five different people, each of them uglier than the last.

Nice rotten soul manifesting itself on your face, you atrophied, has-been cunt.

View attachment 177844
skinwalker that changes into various different pedophiles.

Forum Clout
1705863908444.png