• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has to take another leave of absence

Forum Clout
Jesus is he pissed. This is a good way to treat subscribers to your product. If he didn’t only have sycophants subbing he does now. Vile piece of shit. How dare anyone get upset at me for fucking off the show I charge people for.
He's going to be missing out on references to MeTV-core shows if he cancels! Doesn't he want to hear Anthony say niggers cause crime in the Columbo voice for the thousandth time?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
stealing money from his fans.

At this point, I'd have to say that's exactly what this is. I feel like a lot of Compound Media's remaining revenue stream is funded by people who have been on recurring billing and either forget to cancel or don't bother to review statements. I highly doubt any of the other shows are bringing in new subs so, what are people paying for now?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He's going to be missing out on references to MeTV-core shows if he cancels! Doesn't he want to hear Anthony say niggers cause crime in the Columbo voice for the thousandth time?
There are genuinely people out there who see a world event and think “What does Ant have to say about this?”

I’d rather take a fucking womans opinion.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Nana is lying. The monitor says January 12 2024.

GD6gzQOXgAImHQy.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
At this point, I'd have to say that's exactly what this is. I feel like a lot of Compound Media's remaining revenue stream is funded by people who have been on recurring billing and either forget to cancel or don't bother to review statements. I highly doubt any of the other shows are bringing in new subs so, what are people paying for now?
Don’t cheat and look these people up.

Do you know who Jamie Dixon is? Steve Conti? Bill Schulz?

You don’t. Now try finding people who know who they are AND would pay for their show.

It’s not even like people sub for Ant and then the other shows are extras. They don’t watch them at all. In 2018 when the Compound views leaked Anthony was pulling in 2000 views an episode while the side shows were pulling in less than 500.

Compound Media could be fucking 2$ a month and no one would pay for it. It is the shittiest investment i’ve ever seen. You get an app that doesn’t work, one show that’s unwatchable and half of the time unlistenable, with guests you’ve never heard of, the same content that was done 10 years ago, and better, on O&A.

Think about how deep this scam goes. The cheapest subscription is the year long plan. You sub for one year and cancel. The second year you get charged and go through all the hoops to make sure it’s actually cancelled. Then the third year rolls around and you’re STILL charged. Thats two fucking years of revenue where the person isn’t even consuming your content. This isn’t even to mention how hard it is to unsubscribe from them - YOU HAVE TO EMAIL EROCK. And then he asks you a thousand questions: “Why are you unsubbing? What can we do? Are there other options?” And even this is 50/50 on getting your sub cancelled.

SXM just got hit with a huge lawsuit in New York because of this. It is only a matter of time before Nanas scam is blown out in the open because it is fucking egregious.

midwit

Forum Clout
The guy was probably not even a subscriber or was just making a joke. Imagine the level of seethe you have to be living with, just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on some anon like that.

Which I get NOW. His life sucks. He's hated by the world, is dying, and can't get drunk anymore. The thing is though, he's always been like this. It must've been 5+ years ago on Twitter, I shot back at an Ant tweet with a friendly (genuinely friendly, not snarky) retort about the JQ. I can't remember the details. He DM'd me and said something to the effect of "I hope you come to my house so I can see what a tough guy you are then" and blocked me. Like what? Nigga nobody was threatening you...It was fucking hilarious.

The more I learn about his sexual desires for children the more it all starts to make sense. No way anybody is sitting around that miserable when they go from spackle bucket shitting to mansions unless there is some really dark desire that goes unfulfilled.

Does anyone have a tween that they can "donate" to this guy so that he can cheer up?

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I wouldn't say everyone who subscribes is getting ripped off. Plenty of CP Media sign ups are by racists who want to support the one guy who isn't afraid to photograph black women riding the bus or laugh at black kids who die in car accidents. Ant is the only faggot willing to hold those groups accountable.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Don’t cheat and look these people up.

Do you know who Jamie Dixon is? Steve Conti? Bill Schulz?

You don’t. Now try finding people who know who they are AND would pay for their show.

It’s not even like people sub for Ant and then the other shows are extras. They don’t watch them at all. In 2018 when the Compound views leaked Anthony was pulling in 2000 views an episode while the side shows were pulling in less than 500.

Compound Media could be fucking 2$ a month and no one would pay for it. It is the shittiest investment i’ve ever seen. You get an app that doesn’t work, one show that’s unwatchable and half of the time unlistenable, with guests you’ve never heard of, the same content that was done 10 years ago, and better, on O&A.

Think about how deep this scam goes. The cheapest subscription is the year long plan. You sub for one year and cancel. The second year you get charged and go through all the hoops to make sure it’s actually cancelled. Then the third year rolls around and you’re STILL charged. Thats two fucking years of revenue where the person isn’t even consuming your content. This isn’t even to mention how hard it is to unsubscribe from them - YOU HAVE TO EMAIL EROCK. And then he asks you a thousand questions: “Why are you unsubbing? What can we do? Are there other options?” And even this is 50/50 on getting your sub cancelled.

SXM just got hit with a huge lawsuit in New York because of this. It is only a matter of time before Nanas scam is blown out in the open because it is fucking egregious.
Just browsed their shows, it truly is a barren wasteland. They’re still advertising Cripp Daddy’s show even though he died months ago (God rest his soul).