• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony had to fly to SC for a "house emergency"

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
[Phone ringing, Anthony Cumia picks up]

Anthony Cumia:
(Annoyed) Hello?

Contractor: Hey there, Mr. Cumia, it's Mike from Mike's Home Repairs. I've got some concerning news about your new house in... South Carolina, right?

Anthony Cumia: (Uncertain) Yeah, yeah, South Carolina, North Carolina, it's all a blur right now. What's going on with my house?

Contractor: Well, Mr. Cumia, your girlfriend reported some serious water damage issues, including water dripping from the kitchen electric outlets. Based on her description things are not looking very good at all. Water damage all over the place. She hired me to fix it.

Anthony Cumia: (Frustrated) You've got to be kidding me. This is ridiculous.

Contractor: (Sympathetic) I hear you, Mr. Cumia. Unfortunately, it looks like that previous contractor really did a number on your place. Your house is like a ticking time bomb. You'll be basically living in a world of mold. Your girlfriend said that her, um, gentleman friend who has been staying with her has been having issues with his sinuses.

Anthony Cumia: (Incredulous) I can't believe this. What's it going to take to fix all of this?

Contractor: (Sighs) Well, it won't be cheap, Mr. Cumia. The repairs are going to cost you at least as much as what you paid for the original construction, if not more.

Anthony Cumia: (Angry) Unbelievable! ROT BUNG! NIGGER! I've already been scammed once, and now it's going to cost me double just to have a livable house?

Contractor: (Apologetic) I know it's a tough situation, Mr. Cumia. And I hate to add to your woes, but here's the thing - it's going to be even more expensive if your house is indeed in South Carolina.

Anthony Cumia: (Confused) Why would it be more expensive?

Contractor: (Explains) Well, South Carolina has some new regulations that have come into play recently, especially for mold remediation. They've upped the standards and requirements, which means higher costs for you.

Anthony Cumia: (Annoyed) Great, just great, it's going to cost even more depending on which Carolina it's in.

Contractor: You're in for some real big bucks.

Anthony Cumia: (Angry) FUCK!!!

Contractor: I'll have the crew start work right away. Hang in there, Mr. Cumia.

[End of the phone call]

Thank you, language model bot.

Last edited:

DMbA

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
[Phone ringing, Anthony Cumia picks up]

Anthony Cumia:
(Annoyed) Hello?

Contractor: Hey there, Mr. Cumia, it's Mike from Mike's Home Repairs. I've got some concerning news about your new house in... South Carolina, right?

Anthony Cumia: (Uncertain) Yeah, yeah, South Carolina, North Carolina, it's all a blur right now. What's going on with my house?

Contractor: Well, Mr. Cumia, your girlfriend reported some serious water damage issues, including water dripping from the kitchen electric outlets. Based on her description things are not looking very good at all. Water damage all over the place. She hired me to fix it.

Anthony Cumia: (Frustrated) You've got to be kidding me. This is ridiculous.

Contractor: (Sympathetic) I hear you, Mr. Cumia. Unfortunately, it looks like that previous contractor really did a number on your place. Your house is like a ticking time bomb. You'll be basically living in a world of mold. Your girlfriend said that her, um, gentleman friend who has been staying with her has been having issues with his sinuses.

Anthony Cumia: (Incredulous) I can't believe this. What's it going to take to fix all of this?

Contractor: (Sighs) Well, it won't be cheap, Mr. Cumia. The repairs are going to cost you at least as much as what you paid for the original construction, if not more.

Anthony Cumia: (Angry) Unbelievable! ROT BUNG! NIGGER! I've already been scammed once, and now it's going to cost me double just to have a livable house?

Contractor: (Apologetic) I know it's a tough situation, Mr. Cumia. And I hate to add to your woes, but here's the thing - it's going to be even more expensive if your house is indeed in South Carolina.

Anthony Cumia: (Confused) Why would it be more expensive?

Contractor: (Explains) Well, South Carolina has some new regulations that have come into play recently, especially for mold remediation. They've upped the standards and requirements, which means higher costs for you.

Anthony Cumia: (Annoyed) Great, just great, it's going to cost even more depending on which Carolina it's in.

Contractor: You're in for some real big bucks.

Anthony Cumia: (Angry) FUCK!!!

Contractor: I'll have the crew start work right away. Hang in there, Mr. Cumia.

[End of the phone call]

Thank you, language model bot.
Anthony Cumia: fu...fucking niggers...

Billy Hollywood

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
On Monday's "show", Nana's answer to people complaining about her work ethic being the same of a nigger was "-How about I should retire already!?"

At first, you have to appreciate the sheer panic this "threat" must have sent down the spine of Gay Geno, Horseface Crissy Mare, Jew Shultz, Gaymeson and Fat Erock. And then you realize how happy they must have been upon hearing about his house going even more to shit, hoping he will have to keep working in order to cover the sunk costs of his money pit house.

Also, it seems he's hastily setting up a provisional studio in the new house and must be moving down there soon, two new developments will come from that. One is he will be forced to live in the same "roof" as his now semi estranged girlfriend, the other is the imminent closure of the New York studio and all his paid sycophant "buddies" being out of work and quickly turning against him and trying to burn him down, Missy will sure receive some interesting pictures, videos and anecdotes about his adventures. What is she going to do about it? Take the Brynn Omdahl route? Or try to Amber Heard his ass? For sure it won't be a peaceful break up!

:image_9253:

Billy Hollywood

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
F7GLTMpWAAA5nYd.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
LOL Nana needs to book flights to visit his own, brand new house. "Uh-oh, little water pooling in the basement, better book the first flight to Charleston!". What a retard. He's never going to actually live in that house. It's just excuse after excuse.

I don’t keep up with nana like I used to so I’m legitimately confused by his SC house. He bought somewhere 12 hours away from where he β€œworks” every day but apparently never goes there? Yet his live-in whore lives there? What exactly is his plan - to relocate his entire network to SC once the house is renovated? How is that gonna work with all the other β€œtalent” on CM?

His life seems like such a mess these days. Drunken old pedophile wop.

Dennyislife

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don’t keep up with nana like I used to so I’m legitimately confused by his SC house. He bought somewhere 12 hours away from where he β€œworks” every day but apparently never goes there? Yet his live-in whore lives there? What exactly is his plan - to relocate his entire network to SC once the house is renovated? How is that gonna work with all the other β€œtalent” on CM?

Green screen background in from home the need for a physical office space isn't there anymore tbh

DMbA

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout

He based his whole life and identity on that compound, pool party having, poker playing mafioso, now he's just a f/n

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
On Monday's "show", Nana's answer to people complaining about her work ethic being the same of a nigger was "-How about I should retire already!?"

At first, you have to appreciate the sheer panic this "threat" must have sent down the spine of Gay Geno, Horseface Crissy Mare, Jew Shultz, Gaymeson and Fat Erock. And then you realize how happy they must have been upon hearing about his house going even more to shit, hoping he will have to keep working in order to cover the sunk costs of his money pit house.

Also, it seems he's hastily setting up a provisional studio in the new house and must be moving down there soon, two new developments will come from that. One is he will be forced to live in the same "roof" as his now semi estranged girlfriend, the other is the imminent closure of the New York studio and all his paid sycophant "buddies" being out of work and quickly turning against him and trying to burn him down, Missy will sure receive some interesting pictures, videos and anecdotes about his adventures. What is she going to do about it? Take the Brynn Omdahl route? Or try to Amber Heard his ass? For sure it won't be a peaceful break up!

:image_9253:
I like Don Jameison.