• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Finds Jesus

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Can someone explain to what’s about Christianity , that’s gets republicans all hard?

Nice believing in fairy tales fags
It’s the equivalent of proving you believe that a balding man in a dress is a woman.

Dunno why you can’t just dislike Fags and immigrants and want to shoot guns. Why do you have to believe in some fag getting crucified?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Eh I only call it faggy when they use the Bible to do stupid shit, other than that no issue. Same applies for every religion
I think conservatives (whatever that means) who hide behind the Bible are cringe faggots too. Racism is pretty explicitly rejected by Christ. He was no fan of the synagogue of Satan but that's another matter entirely.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't understand how you get to Ant's age and fall for such obvious grifting bullshit that this spic pumps out. Like I can understand 13 year olds falling for Andrew Tate's grift because their minds aren't properly developed and nowadays their brains are rotted from social media on top of that. But Ant's a 60 year old guy who lived most of his life before social media but he still falls for shit like this.

Also he's an ugly pedophile.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I don't understand how you get to Ant's age and fall for such obvious grifting bullshit that this spic pumps out. Like I can understand 13 year olds falling for Andrew Tate's grift because their minds aren't properly developed and nowadays their brains are rotted from social media on top of that. But Ant's a 60 year old guy who lived most of his life before social media but he still falls for shit like this.

Also he's an ugly pedophile.
gonna guess its cause Nana is full of hate; that anything to justify his rage is worth it to him